No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez Boxing's Next Global Superstar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Canela sucks. His entire career is based on red hair.
    he's grown up a ginger, in mexico. kids gonna be tough as ****. end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
      Canelo is a way better fighter than JCC JR.
      There is no proof of that on this planet. Are they hiding it on mars??

Comment

He could very well be..but he's a long way from that as of rite now. And fightiing lopez does him no favors. But he's among the beat of a ****ty generation I guess, a generation that has to be bought along as slowly as possible it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son
          Quote:

Originally Posted by mushahadeen

Canelo is a way better fighter than JCC JR.
          I dont like neither guy but Chavez has been upping his competition while Canelo downgrades or stays on the same level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Canelo could very be boxing next superstar.Look at all the support
            and hate he gets at a young age.Start winning sum big fights and
            the world will be his

Comment

hopefully he fights someone of note soon.

in other cases he would get a pass because of his age... but since he got gifted a title. He needs to step up and fight the best. The Cotto's, Lara's, Trout's, Kirklad's etc

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                Alvarez might actually be a quality fighter, but given his reluctance to fight capable fighters, who could tell. The vile scumbags at the WBC actually let this guy pound the crap out of what could nicely be called a fringe 147lb contender for their 154 lb championship. He then defends against 4 no hopers in defence of that title. And again Suliaman and the other crooks at the WBC allow it. And now he's gonna fight a 140lb contender for the 154lb belt! With the WBCs blessing. Whats next, a fight vs Nonito Donaire? All the while there are deserving contender who are being denied title fights they have earned. Alvarez is exactly whats wrong with boxing and as long as this kind of crap continues, this great sport will never again be mainstream

Why the hate? Dude tried to fight someone better but they all fell out due to either "ducks" or injuries..and in P Wills case well..you already know. Cant fault him for this last time...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  I won't say he "SUCKS" but no question GBP is selling his LOOK a lot more then they are his TALENT/SKILLS in the Ring...they are hoping he will improve and eventually the SKILLS will catch up to the "LOOK" I guess

I have my doubts though, he has some talented fighters breathing down his neck and eventually he will have to fight them (Lara, Trout even Demetrius Andrade), if he defeats all those fighters then YES he can be a "SUPERSTAR" not sure about "GLOBAL" but certainly a Star in the US

Comment

Every single person praising Canela in this thread would have no idea who he was if he had brown hair.

Nor would anyone else.

Comment

FREE FREE MUSHAHADEEN.

Goddamn when they let you back?

Keep those El Dinero de Vaca posts coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X