6. Dannon Activia

7. Oreck Vacuum Cleaners

8. Acai Berry diet pills

9. Nutella

10. Airborne

11. Extenze Male Enhancement

12. Sketcher Toning Shoes

13. Reebok Toning Shoes

14. Weight Loss Pills: Zyladex Plus, Questral AC, Questial AC Fat Killer Plus, Rapid Loss 245 and Rapid Loss Rx.

15. POM Juice

Healthcentral.com

Who ever said Nutella was supposed to be healthy? it's not. Stupid and redundant list is stupid and redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      Who ever said Nutella was supposed to be healthy? it's not. Stupid and redundant list is stupid and redundant.
      Nutella did......lol

That's the point of the list. All these companies had to pay out millions of dollars in law suites because of false claims.

Keep up man, you can do it.

Comment

POM is the only shocker.

u gotta be a ****** if u think any of that other **** is healthy for u.

Comment

For starters vitamin supplements are almost always a total waste of time. If you aren't eating a ridiculously poor diet (for example everything you put in your mouth is beige, chicken nuggets, fried food, white bread etc) then you shouldn't need to supplement with vitamins. One exception to this is vitamin D which can be useful to supplement with if you live somewhere far north or south particularly through winter where you might not be getting enough sunlight.

I was always dubious about those toning shoes. The basic principle appears to be "these shoes are more difficult to walk in therefore the extra effort you expend walking will result in fat loss and muscle increase". Why would you buy shoes whose only purpose was to make it more difficult to walk? Unless you're Triggerhappy but whatever, fucking footlicking pervert.

As for the other items on the list, Extenz? Really? You're going to buy medicine for your dick that you saw on a late night infomercial? Oreck is the same only it's some sort of air filter. And most weight loss pills are mild diuretics. Wow, you lost 15 lbs in a week? And you've been pissing like crazy? Wow, it must be your body pissing out the toxins!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            For starters vitamin supplements are almost always a total waste of time. If you aren't eating a ridiculously poor diet (for example everything you put in your mouth is beige, chicken nuggets, fried food, white bread etc) then you shouldn't need to supplement with vitamins. One exception to this is vitamin D which can be useful to supplement with if you live somewhere far north or south particularly through winter where you might not be getting enough sunlight.

I was always dubious about those toning shoes. The basic principle appears to be "these shoes are more difficult to walk in therefore the extra effort you expend walking will result in fat loss and muscle increase". Why would you buy shoes whose only purpose was to make it more difficult to walk? Unless you're Triggerhappy but whatever, fucking footlicking pervert.

As for the other items on the list, Extenz? Really? You're going to buy medicine for your dick that you saw on a late night infomercial? Oreck is the same only it's some sort of air filter. And most weight loss pills are mild diuretics. Wow, you lost 15 lbs in a week? And you've been pissing like crazy? Wow, it must be your body pissing out the toxins!
            I agree but the reason I posted it is because these products make millions of dollars because of their claims.

I do take a multi vitamin everyday as recommended by my doctor. I also eat very healthy and am at the lowest weight I have been since I was in H.S.

I work out regularly and don't pop any pills other than my daily vitamin.

Comment

I have Rice Crispies every morning what's the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I agree but the reason I posted it is because these products make millions of dollars because of their claims.

I do take a multi vitamin everyday as recommended by my doctor. I also eat very healthy and am at the lowest weight I have been since I was in H.S.

I work out regularly and don't pop any pills other than my daily vitamin.
                If your doctor recommends a vitamin supplement then you should go along with it. They're not magic health pills though, but they are often marketed as such.

I have Rice Crispies every morning what's the story?
                There's nothing wrong with them as such, but there were specific health claims made about them that could not be justified.

Comment

What were the health claims made by Extenze?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    There's nothing wrong with them as such, but there were specific health claims made about them that could not be justified.
                    Oh right, just did a bit of research made up something like it helps your immune system.

Comment

Working...
                    X