Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr dates the ex-GF of the son of a Mexican Drug Lord (Truth for cancellation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an idiot I don't care how fine a girl is if she has connections to a druglords I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Chavez Jr dates the ex-GF of the son of a Mexican Drug Lord
      Chavez JR calls the shots.

Sergio Martinez would never get away with dating the Mexican Drug Lord's Son.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        What an idiot I don't care how fine a girl is if she has connections to a druglords I'm out
        When you're the Baddest Man on the Planet, you date whoever the hell you want.

You waltz right up to the Drug Lord's front porch, pick up his Daughter and say: You're Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

You waltz right up to the Drug Lord's front porch, pick up his Daughter and say: You're Welcome.
          Be very handy if it was a daughter that way he could pick up seniors coke aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            **** me it's Dragons Den!

I had to put on Duncan Bannatynes voice to read that post and laughed out loud!

Brits will know what I mean!

Comment

That story reads like a low budget soap opera! WTF the son of el chapo had a son who had a daughter, the mother of the daughter identified the body and is chavez jr girlfreind. Or something like that. WTF are they really saying!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

oh come on stone with that idiot crap.

Comment

We all rip on chavez for being a b1tch and all but how would nsb react if chavez jr. showed up dead one day because of this?

Comment

So what makes them think that the Cartel or whoever won't be able to go to another city or state if they really wanted to gun this coward down?

Oh btw, Chavez Jr has nothing to worry about cause he got mushahadeen to take the bullets for him.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-26-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Villa Angel Flores a.k.a LA PALMA, SINALOA.....

Que rollo, que show?

REPUBLICA SINALOENSE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X