Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People from El Salvador have no shame. I would be ashamed at that conduct.

Comment

• It was a nasty game. The salvies throwin piss balloons at our players, dissing the Mexican national anthem (like they always do) they even camped outside the hotel Mexico was staying at, playing drums and singing songs and chanting "Hijo de puta!" all night to not allow our players any sleep. And then they still lose

El Salvador beat mexico one time and made it a national holiday

"Al mundial no vamos, pero mexico le ganamos"

anyway, good to find this thread, wish I found this earlier
      Last edited by EdWins; 06-15-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        It was a nasty game. The salvies throwin piss balloons at our players, dissing the Mexican national anthem (like they always do) they even camped outside the hotel Mexico was staying at, playing drums and singing songs and chanting "Hijo de puta!" all night to not allow our players any sleep. And then they still lose

are you serious they made it into a holiday?

Comment

• Mexico been playing good and ya the game in El Salvador was nasty but good win nonetheless next game should be good against USA i believe it's in august, be rooting for Mexico for some reason the U.S players piss me off and there fans are awful especially when they played Brasil

Comment

• are they honestly not playing until september?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_...upcoming_games

Comment

• i think they have a game with the us before that

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                It was a nasty game. The salvies throwin piss balloons at our players, dissing the Mexican national anthem (like they always do) they even camped outside the hotel Mexico was staying at, playing drums and singing songs and chanting "Hijo de puta!" all night to not allow our players any sleep. And then they still lose

Piss balloons? Oh yeah, like the ones you guys throw at Americans and to each other in league matches? Yupp classy, right?

If you know football, you would know the reputation mexican fans have isn't a pretty one.

Ever wondered why Mexico always play their friendlys in the USA and not in Mexico as often?

Dissing national anthems? Oh yeah, like Mexicans do to Americans. Another classy act.

Players not rested? They were in soundproof rooms, this was reported on espn the day before.

What holiday? One you just made up? Okay.

Am I defending the behavior by the Salvadorans? Absolutely not. Mexicans do the same thing and it's worst for them cause they're actually a recognized team and aren't a central american team that the rest of the world know nothing about.

You shouldn't throw stones if you're living in a glass house, mate.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Piss balloons? Oh yeah, like the ones you guys throw at Americans and to each other in league matches? Yupp classy, right?

If you know football, you would know the reputation mexican fans have isn't a pretty one.

Ever wondered why Mexico always play their friendlys in the USA and not in Mexico as often?

Dissing national anthems? Oh yeah, like Mexicans do to Americans. Another classy act.

Players not rested? They were in soundproof rooms, this was reported on espn the day before.

Am I defending the behavior by the Salvadorans? Absolutely not. Mexicans do the same thing and it's worst for them cause they're actually a recognized team and aren't a central american team that the rest of the world know nothing about.

You shouldn't throw stones if you're living in a glass house, mate.

Cheers.

This is a Salvadorian thing specifically, there has NEVER been a report of Mexican fans throwing balloons full of piss at the players, this is only an occurrence in El Salvador when they play against Mexico at Cuscatlan, and ONLY against Mexico. Plus, El Estadio Azteca is very organized unlike Cuscatlan, fans are harshly punished for any type of misbehavior.

I know football, this is a matter of opinion. More specifically, You're opinion.

I don't wonder why, I know why. For two reasons: A. CONCACRAP is a corrupt confederations that's in charge of a lot of Mexico's fifa dates, that's ran by an American panel who are single handedly destroying any type of growth this confederation manages to maintain, they even changed the champion's league format recently limiting group stages to just 3 teams, so that American clubs can avoid Mexican clubs as much as possible till the end B. There is a lot of money to be made in the U.S, have you seen the numbers Mexico vs Bosnia did at soldier filed in Chicago?? Never underestimate the power of Mexican-American support

Not even when the U.S plays in Mexico does the American national anthem get dissed. A common misconception by casuals is that the U.S and Mexico have some sort of 'big' soccer rivalry, when really it's only the U.S that takes this so called rivalry seriously....

Yeah, this I'll give you. I did make that up, but you guys might as well... I mean, Salvadorian fans would literally rather beat Mexico then go to a world cup. That holiday maybe fictional, but that saying: "Al mundial no vamos pero a mexico le ganamos" is very real. whenever salvies play Mexico in a friendly, it's like a world cup final to them, when for mexico it's just a silly friendly

I'm not even gonna respond to this.

Comment

• some one got owned

Comment

• This is a Salvadorian thing specifically, there has NEVER been a report of Mexican fans throwing balloons full of piss at the players, this is only an occurrence in El Salvador when they play against Mexico at Cuscatlan, and ONLY against Mexico. Plus, El Estadio Azteca is very organized unlike Cuscatlan, fans are harshly punished for any type of misbehavior.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...samexico081209

I'm happy you're comparing the Azteca to a bum ass stadium like the Cuscatlan. LMAOO

I know football, this is a matter of opinion. More specifically, You're opinion.

An opinion shared across the Americas. Wherever there is a Mexico game and you're rooting for the opposite team. Expect to be showered in beer and have things thrown at you. There is always fights in Mexico games.

But don't worry, those are classy acts in your opinion. Everyone is just jealous of Mexico.

Here is some classy Mexicans showing their love to Americans.

I don't wonder why, I know why. For two reasons: A. CONCACRAP is a corrupt confederations that's in charge of a lot of Mexico's fifa dates, that's ran by an American panel who are single handedly destroying any type of growth this confederation manages to maintain, they even changed the champion's league format recently limiting group stages to just 3 teams, so that American clubs can avoid Mexican clubs as much as possible till the end B. There is a lot of money to be made in the U.S, have you seen the numbers Mexico vs Bosnia did at soldier filed in Chicago?? Never underestimate the power of Mexican-American support

Conspiracies that the gringos are holding the Mexicans back.

America is practically Mexico's home now. Matches are held here cause the federation knows of the fuckery that goes on in Mexico. And why not? Mexico does big numbers here.

Not even when the U.S plays in Mexico does the American national anthem get dissed. A common misconception by casuals is that the U.S and Mexico have some sort of 'big' soccer rivalry, when really it's only the U.S that takes this so called rivalry seriously....

Here's how foreign anthems get treated in the Azteca.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efvlu...eature=related
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRBoI5jpnLc

now compare to Mexicos.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1o6Rhjg0A

Really? Cause every Mexican is so quick to compare their team to the USA. Then go, "Somos los mejor de la CONCACAF!" Congratz, you guys look like world beaters vs Salvador, Cuba, Belize, Guatemala, etc.

If it's such a small game with a non-existent rivalry, why have riot police? I know. To protect innocent people from savagery.

Yeah, this I'll give you. I did make that up, but you guys might as well... I mean, Salvadorian fans would literally rather beat Mexico then go to a world cup. That holiday maybe fictional, but that saying: "Al mundial no vamos pero a mexico le ganamos" is very real. whenever salvies play Mexico in a friendly, it's like a world cup final to them, when for mexico it's just a silly friendly

No, it's not.

Silly friendlys? All friendlys should be like that. But when Mexico beat Brazil they were so quick to call themselves world beaters....then they go in a life and death match vs EL SALVADOR.

I'm not even gonna respond to this.

You don't have too. Anyone without bias knows what's up.

Comment

Working...
                      X