No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Pacquiao = boring fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather/Pacquiao = boring fight

one of the biggest hypes but IF the fight actually does happen, it will be boringgggggggggggg

would take maidanna v matthysse anyday

Comment

Floyd schooling pac would never be boring.

Comment

i think it'll be boring too ... floyd runs and potshots, pac beats him on activity...pac by close decision, thats the way i see it going down...

it's still the biggest fight there is...

Comment

Styles make fights
          Floyd: Boring
          Manny: Exciting

Comment

I can guarantee you, no matter how it played out, be it Pac by KO1, Floyd completely winning every second of every round, and everything in between, that this fight would not be boring. Even in a dominating performance, the level of skill in the ring between the two would be off the charts.

Comment

Yeah it would be boring because I think it would be a Boxing Clinic put on by Mayweather

Pacquiao need Flat Footed Fighters For Him To Be Exciting and look good

Comment

I've been saying this for a little while now. Of course I'd like to see it just to get some closure to the whole saga. But considering the hype for the last 3 years, it would have to be the ultimate fight of the century for it to live up to what both fans have built the fight up to, and I just don't see it being that way at all.

And to be honest, the pressure would be on both Floyd and Pac to make an exciting fight being anything less would get ridiculed by the public, much more so than De La Hoya vs Mayweather, which doesn't help Boxing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Yeah it would be boring because I think it would be a Boxing Clinic put on by Mayweather

Pacquiao need Flat Footed Fighters For Him To Be Exciting and look good
                  At the same time too though, Floyd does great against fighters who are 9 times out of 10 right in front of him and allowed him to have space (Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz). Not to say that Pac would be speedy gonzales all night, but I think even if Floyd does outbox Pac it won't as easy as some expect. Both Floyd and Pac have fought guys that bring their best assets out. Great matchmaking on both parts.

Comment

It will be boring indeed............it's just that we just want to see it, exciting or not.

Leonard- Hagler 2 if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X