No announcement yet.

Why is Obama such a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
    I'm frankly shocked at the stupidity of Obama supporters. They pretend that they hate Bush and yet make Obama out to be some sort of down on his luck guy with good intentions who's too much of a bumbling idiot to do "the right thing".

In actuality, if you hated Bush, you should hate Obama just as much because he's not only the same thing, but a continuation of Bush economically because he's more of a slave to Wall st. than Bush was.

Not only this, but he's tacked on at least 3 wars while continuing the 2 that Bush started.

Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan and the Egypt coup.

Don't you think that those type of supporters are less and less in numbers though? They're fading away.

For different reasons, they're starting to leave the bandwagon. It's almost as if it has become the cool, hip thing to be Anti-Obama now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Don't you think that those type of supporters are less and less in numbers though? They're fading away.

For different reasons, they're starting to leave the bandwagon. It's almost as if it has become the cool, hip thing to be Anti-Obama now.
      All the right wing "free market" faggots should love Obama.

He's pro deregulation for Wall street so that they can continue their raep.

He's pro war by starting moar and MOAR. With even less justification than Bush/Cheney (see the Libya criminality)

He's anti New Deal.

He's anti Union.

Right wing freemarket faggots should be riding his **** into 2012 without issue, but they're too busy playing little games and pretending the (d) next to his fake name means something or just being racists.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        The draconian spending cuts they are about to enact will take more money out of circulation by increasing unemployment, and the effect will be to push the already sputtering economy off the cliff into another recession or even depression.

So tell us, what's the alternative?

Also, I wouldn't call them Draconian cuts. In reality very little will be cut, just promises made to reduce the debt in a decade by cutting stuff later.

Push off the cliff, sounds a lot like media talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
          All the right wing "free market" faggots should love Obama.

He's pro deregulation for Wall street so that they can continue their raep.

He's pro war by starting moar and MOAR. With even less justification than Bush/Cheney (see the Libya criminality)

He's anti New Deal.

He's anti Union.

Right wing freemarket faggots should be riding his **** into 2012 without issue, but they're too busy playing little games and pretending the (d) next to his fake name means something or just being racists.

You started off good with your original post but the quality is going down, elementary school levels.

Comment

You started off good with your original post but the quality is going down, elementary school levels.
            Whatever, its all true.

You can't prove any of it wrong. Obama is a right wing fascist wall street bum. No two ways about it.

Comment

• Laurence Vance on Sean Hannity

I did something the other day that I have not done for years--I listened to Sean Hannity on the radio for a solid hour. I was at a place where the radio was on and I had time to kill--that is the one and only reason I listened. All it did was remind me why I despise Sean Hannity.

In the mind of Hannity, the eight years of the Bush administration never happened. That is the only way I know how to explain it. Here is a quote from Hannity about Obama: "The guy who is responsible for all this massive debt." Really Sean? Bush doubled the national debt and gave us the first trillion dollar deficit but it is all Obama's fault? Now, I despise Obama and his policies as much as I despise Hannity, but why give Bush a free pass? Hannity also said something like: "We need a conservative Senate, we need a conservative in the White House." Really Sean? Bush and the Republicans had absolute control of the government for over four years and what did we get for it? The TSA, the Medicare Prescription Drug plan, the Patriot Act, the expansion of the police state, and two wars. Let's hope and pray that we don't get any more conservatives in the Senate and the White House.

Comment

• Freemarket faggotry par excellence. Pure deregulation.

Owned puppet. Obama is this but on steroids. Freemarketfags should love Obama.

Comment

So tell us, what's the alternative?

Also, I wouldn't call them Draconian cuts. In reality very little will be cut, just promises made to reduce the debt in a decade by cutting stuff later.

Push off the cliff, sounds a lot like media talk.
                  The cuts will indeed be deep and they are not "promises made to reduce the debt later." Cuts this deep will take many millions out of the economy and help to prevent a rebound (and don’t think the Republicans don’t understand this). The Commerce Department estimated earlier this year that the austerity cuts already agreed to took 1.2 percent out of the 2011 GDP in the first quarter. These cuts will basically ensure that growth stays at anemic levels through the end of the year, or even stop altogether as the country slides into the second stage of a double-dip recession.

Comment

Working...
                  X