No announcement yet.

If floyd doesnt fight shane..im officially done defending him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If floyd doesnt fight shane..im officially done defending him

They is absolutly no reason this fight shouldnt happen..none,zip,zero..the moneys there.the risk and reward is there.....i hope all this **** im hearing is just false rumors..cause its a travisty if this fight doesnt happen...just make the ****ing fight happen

thats greattttttttttttt

Comment

Damn Larry, I’m impressed……

Comment

Word. That would be a huge blow to Boxing and us fans.

Comment

me too...i'm DONE defending floyd if that fight doesn't happen...DONE

Comment

Relax it will get made !

Comment

seriously there comes a time when this **** aint all about money(hell 10 million is a **** load any damn way)..but this **** is personal..its about respect..its about legacy...there is a huge demand for this fight.....there is NO REASON this fight shouldnt happen..

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                They is absolutly no reason this fight shouldnt happen..none,zip,zero..the moneys there.the risk and reward is there.....i hope all this **** im hearing is just false rumors..cause its a travisty if this fight doesnt happen...just make the ****ing fight happen

Then clear your mind and steel your heart. You are most likely going to be disapointed.

Comment

Why is everyone on here such bitches?

Comment

i agree with you larry,if he dont fight mosley next then thats enough till he actually does,i dont mind him fighting p will or martinez but having all them boys available and not fighting any of them,cant defend that have to boycott him till he steps up to the plate

Comment

Working...
                    X