Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better for Pac-Cotto, MGM or MSG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better for Pac-Cotto, MGM or MSG?

I dont think Cotto can can sell tickets at MGM. It was all Margarito crowd there when they fought. When he step in the plate against Pacquiao, it will be a sell out and all Pacquiao crowd who will buy the tickets.
    MGM Grand Garden
    60.61%
    Madison Square Garden
    39.39%

The poll is expired.

regardless dude the fight will be a sell out. Its a huge megafight, however i think putting this in msg would be HUGE.

Comment

Im making the trip regrdless no matter what venue its gonna be huge

Comment

MGM is the neutral venue for both fighters./

Comment

Regardless, it'll be a sell out. Gonna say MGM.

Comment

I don't know how the Filipino population is in the NY area. Most of the Puerto Rican population is in the North East though. Either way, it's going to be in Vegas because Manny isn't going to want to fight in MSG and Vegas is going to pay more.

I just really hope Cotto's fans travel and support him. It'll make the fight that much more interesting. An all Pinoy crowd would blow. I'd make the trip if I could.

Comment

Filipinos are everywhere, it can happen at MSG if they are willing to pay more than what Vegas has to offer...

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                I don't know how the Filipino population is in the NY area. Most of the Puerto Rican population is in the North East though. Either way, it's going to be in Vegas because Manny isn't going to want to fight in MSG and Vegas is going to pay more.

I just really hope Cotto's fans travel and support him. It'll make the fight that much more interesting. An all Pinoy crowd would blow. I'd make the trip if I could.
                the filipino population in Metro NY is in the Woodside part of Queens.....

i prefer the fight to be held in the MSG because that would be very convenient for my part as I live a few minutes away

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                  MGM is the neutral venue for both fighters./
                  Yeah right. Pacquiao fights all the time in vegas so is really not neutral.

Comment

dont much matter

Comment

Working...
                    X