This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
    Milan-Genoa 2-1 after first half.Ronaldinho missed one penalty but scored from second.
    Beckham playing right side replacing injured Pato
    How is Beckham doing over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The whole of Manchester is snowed in. Seriously, lots of places of business are closed...
      It's not the clubs responsibility how the fans get to the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baby Elvis View Post
        It's not the clubs responsibility how the fans get to the ground.
        Why are you being a ****?

"We have had the kind of harsh weather unseen in this part of the world for years and years," said City chief executive Garry Cook.

"We pursued every avenue possible in search of a solution and while the pitch is still playable, what was paramount in our thinking was the safety of fans travelling to and from the game especially in light of the sub-zero temperatures forecast for Wednesday."

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          How is Beckham doing over there?
          he played ok game

Comment

What's with the question mark?

Comment

I'm sorry, i still still don't think its the clubs responsibility if fans can get to the stadium or not.

They've had it just as bad, if not worse in Glasgow the other week and the Old Firm game still went ahead and 60,000 still turned up.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to seeing Patrick Vieira back in the premier league.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
                  I'm really looking forward to seeing Patrick Vieira back in the premier league.

Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira are the best midfielders the premier league has ever seen, fact!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    I'm sorry, i still still don't think its the clubs responsibility if fans can get to the stadium or not.

They've had it just as bad, if not worse in Glasgow the other week and the Old Firm game still went ahead and 60,000 still turned up.
                    The North West of England hasn't had significant snowfall in over a decade. It simply doesn't happen very often. The entire city is completely crippled right now because of it. Now Glasgow is not exactly Montreal but it does expect and is better equipped for more frequent snowfall than Manchester, so it's an unfair comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
                      I'm really looking forward to seeing Patrick Vieira back in the premier league.
                      Why? Vieira is well past it. City are very strong in the centre of midfield, buying Vieira is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X