No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko Dominates Chris Arreola, TKO in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Arreola and thoughts on everything on this thread

First let me start by saying this. I havn't posted or read anything on the message boards in a while because I truly think alot of people on here are totally rediculous. Not so much with oppinions but just how serious people take and argue this ****. It is refreshing to see people,(for the most part), discussing this fight as well as where Vitali stands amongst heavyweight greatness.

I'll start with the fight. I have seen basically every Klitschko fight between the brothers in the last 5 or 6 years. I believe Vitali saturday night put on the best performance I have ever seen between either Klitschko. I thought Vitali would win by a KO in the 5th round but the performance he gave was much more impressive to me then had he just Ko'd Arreola. Arreola gave Vitali more of a fight then anyone has either Klitschko in a very long time, but lets be real... Vitali whooped his ass.
    Sure you can talk Darchinyan, Prince Nazeem, but I think Vitali is the most unorthodox and awkward looking fighter I have ever seen. The guy is 6'8, has bad foot work, appears slow, fights with his hands down, and due to his awkward style, doesnt put all his power behind his punches... yet has stopped 37 of 40 opponents!
    Iv'e never rooted for or been impressed with the Klitschko's, but I was truly impressed with Vitali in that fight. Iv'e I always thought if you pressured either one of them they can't fight going backwards, but in all honesty, I think Vitali fights better going backwards. That what was so impressive. He boxed the **** out of Arreola. Hit him with ease moving backwards.
    Someone was crying that it isn't fair because he is taller or ran backwards, but its like isn't that fighting smart and using your abilities and strengths to your advantage? I know Iv'e gone too long on this and there is alot more I'd like to write, but let me just say this... The reason people on this thread are arguing who would win between Vitali and the likes of Tyson, Ali etc... is because that was a brilliant performance and beating put on by Vitali Klitschko Saturday night.

Comment

• For the record...

Mike Tyson between 86 and the first meeting with Holyfield would have broken both Klitschkos in half. If you notice the Klitschko's always move to their right, and everyone just turns with them. Noone ever cuts them off. Tyson would have put Arreola pressure times 10 on Vitali, cut him off and knocked him out quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
        Mike Tyson between 86 and the first meeting with Holyfield would have broken both Klitschkos in half. If you notice the Klitschko's always move to their right, and everyone just turns with them. Noone ever cuts them off. Tyson would have put Arreola pressure times 10 on Vitali, cut him off and knocked him out quick.

seriously, retire from writing about anything related to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
          BS! Tyson would never be able to land a punch on either Klitschko. Remember that Tyson was KO'd in his prime! Lewis showed exactly what either Brother would do to Mike. Tyson was just too little for the bro's. The reason why everyone turns with them and nobody cuts them off is because nobody can! The reasone why nobody gets inside and pressures them is because nobody can do it! Everone on this site that said "all it would take to beat a Klitschko is to pressure them and get inside!" Well that is exactly what took place saturday night and Arreola still couldn't land on Vitali. Just accept the fact that the guy is 6'8" and 250 pounds and he moves around the ring like a very heavy and uncoordinated butterfly! Yeah it may be an ugly version of Ali but nobody can hit the Klitschko's nomatter how much pressure you put on them...

Comment

Working...
          X