No announcement yet.

Gamer dies from blood clot due to siitting down at PC too long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    C9 was on fire in summer and then ehh.... pretty hard to be consistant for NA teams .it seemed like they found right line up.weird cuse in 1.6 they was very good .

i noticed than recent H1Z1 is very popular among players and streamers ,never played doe.
    Yea NA teams are weird. They are hot then they suck and so on.

H1Z1 is fun but the Asians are ruining NA servers atm. They are abusing their ping and lag desync. The game is a little buggy and goofy at times but I'll tell you this, winning a game there is the most satisfying feeling you will ever have after winning a game. Lol

If you are from EU then you won't be having any problems with Asians evading your servers. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I just realized you said you met VP. So I take it your European? Have you only tried to watch EU LoL? If so, I don't blame you. I've talked to EU fans who tell me they don't like EU LCS at all. NA is pretty exciting but the best to watch are the Asian regions especially China. Those boys go ham. All they know how to do is fight. Lol
      Yea im from Poland .

Competiton in Asia in gameing is crazy so its not supresing that Korea(mostly) beat everybody .I know they are top ,i watched couple of big event but i was never a fan of league system like LCS,prefer more open events like CS GO ,Most big events in LOL are from RIOT ,in CS even Majors are given from Valve to some organizer ,

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Yea im from Poland .

Competiton in Asia in gameing is crazy so its not supresing that Korea(mostly) beat everybody .I know they are top ,i watched couple of big event but i was never a fan of league system like LCS,prefer more open events like CS GO ,Most big events in LOL are from RIOT ,in CS even Majors are given from Valve to some organizer ,
        Both systems have their flaws and advantages I guess. And yeah, it's always KR winning. Me and my bro are always like, I'm not watching any more events with KR teams in them. But we always end up watching anyway. Lol

Comment

Both systems have their flaws and advantages I guess. And yeah, it's always KR winning. Me and my bro are always like, I'm not watching any more events with KR teams in them. But we always end up watching anyway. Lol
          If you want to watch the best LoL you have no choice,whats woring is that rest of the teams are not catching up.

IMO CS have more contenders ,all of them are from EU doe,so you can say same about CS ,EU allways win in LoL KR

Comment

A lot of peeps do 24 hour streams but as far as I know they aren't abusing their bodies like this guy was doing. Just too much, man...

For the most part we take our body for granted but if we take a minute to think about everything we put it through we'll realize it's rough. It works pretty ****ing hard to keep us alive and healthy. :P
            true but I was talking about smoking! lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              To be honest im not sure how I am still alive, because I do that everyday

He was playing for 22 hours straight and a smoker.

People that are prone to blood clots are at risks on flights when they only sit in one spot for like 6 hours.

Its probably from him sitting so long and the blood not circulating well. smoking didnt help of course.

Comment

Might be worth taking 1 aspirin daily to prevent blood clots.

Heres the advice I found

Preventing Blood Clots

You can help prevent blood clots if you:

Wear loose-fitting clothes, socks, or stockings
                Raise your legs 6 inches above your heart from time to time.
                Wear special stockings (called compression stockings) if your doctor prescribes them.
                Do exercises your doctor gives you.
                Change your position often, especially during a long trip.
                Do not stand or sit for more than 1 hour at a time.
                Eat less salt.
                Try not to bump or hurt your legs and try not to cross them.
                Do not use pillows under your knees.
                Raise the bottom of your bed 4 to 6 inches with blocks or books.
                Take all medicines the doctor prescribes you.

Stay active!

Staying active and moving around may help prevent blood clots.

Drs orders!

What do you think guys, do they make my butt look fat?
                Last edited by AlexKid; 02-25-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

The only two that matter. LoL and CSGO.
                  No Overwatch?

I'm a console peasant but am seriously considering trying to join the PC master race.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    true but I was talking about smoking! lol
                    I've tried smoking before just cause I'm always trying different **** and that **** is nasty af.

Comment

Dr Alex Kid recommends

Move every hour make sure to break sleep up with exercise every hour, 10 mins jogging in spot

If not you might go to sleep tonight and never wake up! Or wake up in sudden pain and then quickly die from a blood clot!

Comment

Working...
                      X