X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post

Trololololololol.
    Unlike you, then notice how I credit the white fighters when they do good, like Fury and Froch. White people can't even credit Ward for his win over Kovalev.

Comment

this post is ridiculous u guys are all weak minded that base all thoughts on race we already have enough of that on here

Comment

The Internet Boxing Community is the WORST. This guy will be called names.. it is what it is. We all get our kicks from somewhere. He's getting his kicks with this thread. I am no better. I get my laughs from Black YouTube and WSHH. They're the GIFT that keeps on GIVING. Book of the Dead Quotin', Big Head Scientist, We the Real Jews, Sa Neter, Melanin Consciousness, kmt worshipping NEGROS (BLK JZS David Carroll bless you). Only this past week the dreaded White Man BEHIND the TREE conned the Conscious NEGRO Manosphere into giving him $15, 000 just to bash the Chocolate GODDESS.. He then proceeded to spend the money on a beautiful Chocolate GODDESS. Basically, Black dysfunction entertains me to no end. Yeah.. Not good but it is what it is. I love the Chocolate GODDESS. I couldn't care less about the Black Man.

Comment

Smfh, why can't you just enjoy boxing as the sweet science it is and not inject race like the white supremacist do?

Wouldn't be surprised your actually Caucasian and playing as a African American that favors black fighters(which is nothing wrong).

In fact, peace. This thread is worthless

Comment

I don't know why idiot posters and threads like these aren't deleted by the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              Only this past week the dreaded White Man BEHIND the TREE conned the Conscious NEGRO Manosphere into giving him $15, 000 just to bash the Chocolate GODDESS.. He then proceeded to spend the money on a beautiful Chocolate GODDESS. Basically, Black dysfunction entertains me to no end. Yeah.. Not good but it is what it is. I love the Chocolate GODDESS. I couldn't care less about the Black Man.
              What are you referring to?

Comment

That thread truly sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  The Internet Boxing Community is the WORST. This guy will be called names.. it is what it is. We all get our kicks from somewhere. He's getting his kicks with this thread. I am no better. I get my laughs from Black YouTube and WSHH. They're the GIFT that keeps on GIVING. Book of the Dead Quotin', Big Head Scientist, We the Real Jews, Sa Neter, Melanin Consciousness, kmt worshipping NEGROS (BLK JZS David Carroll bless you). Only this past week the dreaded White Man BEHIND the TREE conned the Conscious NEGRO Manosphere into giving him $15, 000 just to bash the Chocolate GODDESS.. He then proceeded to spend the money on a beautiful Chocolate GODDESS. Basically, Black dysfunction entertains me to no end. Yeah.. Not good but it is what it is. I love the Chocolate GODDESS. I couldn't care less about the Black Man.
                  I know you do.

What's your ethnicity. Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    I know you do.

What's your ethnicity. Where are you from?
                    He'll never be honesty.

They're all white if you let them tell it....but we know better.

Comment

Working...
                    X