Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      :/... I have pics of every punch..only 1 was close to grazing I believe and it's the second jab Cut and I were discussing.

How are you going to compete and argue with literal facts? I don't know what you're going to come up with but I'm sure it'll be funny. I conveniently also just posted the best punch of the round..go back a page or two. You see it bounce off his face (the pic youre looking at is literally it in his face..) but my other posts have the other video with the other angle..and another screenshot. You're fighting a battle that has already been lost... pick another round to make your stand. You can't just tell people "Well whatever I dont care how many punches he landed Ward still won the round." Which is what you basically said. Just step away from my thread and walk away with your dignity intact. And yes. This thread is mine now.
      Again, since you want to provide pics, show me one picture of Kovalev's right glove touching Andre's face with that overhand right like you claimed? Don't show me a picture of an angle in which Ward moves out the way before the connection.

And if you go to 3:57 you will see the gist of the 10th round

Which was a Ward round. And while you're at it, please show us a picture of the left hook that Ward landed immediately after the right hook you claim Kovalev connected on missed. Please show that left hook Ward landed at the 4:11 mark. A hook that made Kovalev take a few steps back

All 3 judges scored correctly. You guys have been on that Kanye West schit these last few days..... Crack
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-22-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

this thread is summarized in one gif

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

Nice Ward jab

Followed by that slapping like shot to the back/body/kidney.

Now... I don't have the rest in chronological order as part of the above since it split my upload (wtf?) but they are pretty much all Kovalev punches in order in which they happened. If I missed any Ward punches feel free to post but that literally looked like all he landed.

Here we go.

Clean Kovalev Jab.

Another one.
          I'm looking at you post all these stupid as pics.

Bruh, you can't deny Kovalev's head snapping back several times in the 10 round.... How can you sit here and tell us Ward didn't land the cleanest when Kovalev's head was snapping back for the world to see???

The fact that you think that by showing picture still's will trump a man's head snapping back in regular motion is all I need to see here.

All 3 judges got it right and no amount of crying or HBO biased commentating (Lampley screaming a ghost overhand right landed that never touched Ward), will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

You show one jab that landed for Kovalev in a sequence in which they EXCHANGED jabs.... Just because the camera only showed you one angle, doesn't mean Ward never punched Kovalev in the face as well.

What did I show you? I showed you several clean one sided punches to the face (NO EXCHANGE). What do you show me? A sequence in which punches were EXCHANGED. And you think because hit Ward when they evenly exchanged punches that won him the round?

You can't make this up

Comment

This made me laugh when watching the fight! Ward tried to get fancy and ate a stiff jab as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                You show one jab that landed for Kovalev in a sequence in which they EXCHANGED jabs.... Just because the camera only showed you one angle, doesn't mean Ward never punched Kovalev in the face as well.

What did I show you? I showed you several clean one sided punches to the face (NO EXCHANGE). What do you show me? A sequence in which punches were EXCHANGED. And you think because hit Ward when they evenly exchanged punches that won him the round?

You can't make this up
                I posted that tongue in cheek but you just exposed yourself.......if you think that's a balanced "exchange of jabs" we know you still got andre's semen in your mouth.

Comment

if you think that's a balanced "exchange of jabs"
                  Prove that it wasn't? You can't because that's the only angle of video available.

Obviously the folks sitting ring side saw an exchange in jabs. Even though Lampley said "They exchanged jabs" during that sequence, I'm not even talking about Lampley because he said Kovalev landed a HUGE right hand when Kovalev never touched him.

But don't go showing a gif of a one sided punch when you can't see what Ward hit Kovalev in return and try to use that as justification to why Kovalev won the round. That's flawed thinking and inconclusive evidence as a spectator from a TV point of view.

What did I show you? I showed you clear indisputable, head snapping punches landed by Ward in the 10th round as justification. What do you and Hyphos show? Camera stills that are still inconclusive, EXCHANGED jabs and a one sided camera shot that doesn't show what was landed in return as evidence.

I think not. Again, all 3 judges got it right.

10-9 - Ward
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-22-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Kovalev won rd 10.

After watching that bid from a fan inside the arena it shows kovalev won rd 11 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      I'm looking at you post all these stupid as pics.

Bruh, you can't deny Kovalev's head snapping back several times in the 10 round.... How can you sit here and tell us Ward didn't land the cleanest when Kovalev's head was snapping back for the world to see???

The fact that you think that by showing picture still's will trump a man's head snapping back in regular motion is all I need to see here.

All 3 judges got it right and no amount of crying or HBO biased commentating (Lampley screaming a ghost overhand right landed that never touched Ward), will change that.
                      You make the mistake in thinking I don't count Ward's work. My posts are purely objective and I had no bias towards Kov or Ward. But your bias is clearly in Ward's favor to the point you're in flat out denial. I have that "left hook" in one of the pics where it's hitting Kovalev's glove as Kov's glove was covering the entire side of his face and it wouldnt be possible to land.

Your problem is you ONLY count Ward's work. Ward had a few "flashy" like jabs because the crowd roared. But Kovalev snapped his neck back more times than Ward did. Watch the video I posted. Kovalevs jabs were much stiffer and cleaner than you give him credit for. It's becoming unbearable watching you reach this way. I showed you the point of contact of each and you can click each thumbnail and zoom. You can see the punches on the face. Same for that right hand you're hilariously in denial of.

The problem is that you yourself can't admit Kovalev won that round because it tosses your agenda out the window and also your score. Without that 10th round you have nothing to stand on. Deny it all you want, bro...Kovalev out landed Ward that round and also landed the better punches. It's not just speculation it's fact. Maybe boxing as a whole isn't for you. Not everyone watches it for the sport..some watch it for the fighters they like and that's it. You clearly fall into the latter.

That or you're new to boxing and have only seen a few years worth and your ignorance makes it such that you just don't see what we see (even when provided with proof). Everything you've asked for is already put up. I don't need the "gist" of it I showed every punch in detail from BOTH parties.

The proof is out. I'm sorry it doesn't matchup to your belief but facts are facts. What makes them such is that they are absolute. At this point we can "agree to disagree" but know you're wrong.
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-22-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X