Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal episode, next week is a double finale, so we get the last two episodes at once.

Probably the best episode of Fear so far, I'm guessing either Alicia or Chris will die next week

Comment

That was a good episode for it's drama and storytelling. Not much zombie action in this one. Chris has chosen the dark side and embraces it. Travis is all messed up because of it, but man he needs to drop the fatherly love and understand that Chris isn't his son anymore. He is his own man and will lead his own path to destruction

This last half of the season has been really good. The clearing of the hotel, Nick getting in good in the Colonia, Madison stepping up and becoming a leader. All great stuff.

The 2 hour finale should be pretty crazy. I doubt that they will be able to keep the hotel for long. It is such a coveted piece of shelter that blood will be shed for control of it.

I hope Alicia doesn't die. I also hope Luciana doesn't die and runs off with Nick. As the previews showed, it looks like the Colonia may also be falling in the finale.

Comment

Working...
      X