No announcement yet.

Bob Arum on Floyd Mayweather J-Prince beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Yea that one guy was really trying to spoon feed it to arum lol. It's funny how it satisfies people so much to take passive aggressive pot shots at others...and how the people reading/viewing it just lap it up.
    The media look down on people. Tyson recently got done by a presenter guy and he was getting angry as **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      "you've ruined me for the rest of the interview" and laughs his ass off, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Bernard Hopkins can confirm this story.

Hey listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain't going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank's gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know.
        Tough guys use baseball bats do they? This is the mindset of a scared little boy...Floyd could punk any of them one on one and those "tough" thugs have to use weapons because they are WEAK! Ha tough guys ...you fool

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Tough guys use baseball bats do they? This is the mindset of a scared little boy...Floyd could punk any of them one on one and those "tough" thugs have to use weapons because they are WEAK! Ha tough guys ...you fool
          You better be born in a 1950s suburb, because people from the hood dont fight fair most of them use weapon. Also that isnt deevel speaking he was qouting bernard hopkins.

What i find strange is bob arum saved floyd, yet the spoiled little prick hates on the old man and so do his fanboys. I know uncle roger and floyd sr have nothing but love for arum, because they are old school and know what he did for them, floyds not from the street obviously, when that money runs short and he cant afford those 247 bodyguards that boy is going to get wrecked bad, ti is from the street and he was ready to brawl until floyds bodyguards stepped in. Floyd doesnt know how to show respect to real dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
            The media look down on people. Tyson recently got done by a presenter guy and he was getting angry as **** lol
            Tyson fury or mike tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              You better be born in a 1950s suburb, because people from the hood dont fight fair most of them use weapon. Also that isnt deevel speaking he was qouting bernard hopkins.

What i find strange is bob arum saved floyd, yet the spoiled little prick hates on the old man and so do his fanboys. I know uncle roger and floyd sr have nothing but love for arum, because they are old school and know what he did for them, floyds not from the street obviously, when that money runs short and he cant afford those 247 bodyguards that boy is going to get wrecked bad, ti is from the street and he was ready to brawl until floyds bodyguards stepped in. Floyd doesnt know how to show respect to real dudes.
              He gave him an advance on his next payday, you know like he does for Pacquiao before every fight. If Mayweather was put out of action he'd not be making money for Bob. Arum saved his cash flow, he doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself.

It's a known fact that Arum rips off Pacquiao, why are the *******s trying to make Arum out to be a saint?
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-26-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Tyson fury or mike tyson?
                I think he is talking about Mike, this interviewer in Canada ask him about the mayor. He ask Mike if the mayor being connected to a rapist, would hurt him.

Tyson had the guy both sh ting and peeing his pants, Mike just sat there and said what are you going to do? The guy kept trying to change the subject and Mike kept calling him a piece of sh t on live TV.
                He is lucky Mike is not the same kid from Brooklyn or he would have got beat down.

Everyone knows Mike didn't rape that girl (even the DA apologized to Mike and came to his one man show), but even if he did, it was 25 years ago, he served 3 years in prison (he could have plea bargained for 6 months probation, but didn't) and most importantly, hasn't raped anyone since.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                  I think he is talking about Mike, this interviewer in Canada ask him about the mayor. He ask Mike if the mayor being connected to a rapist, would hurt him.

Tyson had the guy both sh ting and peeing his pants, Mike just sat there and said what are you going to do? The guy kept trying to change the subject and Mike kept calling him a piece of sh t on live TV.
                  He is lucky Mike is not the same kid from Brooklyn or he would have got beat down.

Everyone knows Mike didn't rape that girl (even the DA apologized to Mike and came to his one man show), but even if he did, it was 25 years ago, he served 3 years in prison (he could have plea bargained for 6 months probation, but didn't) and most importantly, hasn't raped anyone since.
                  even if he did, it was 25 years ago, he served 3 years in prison (he could have plea bargained for 6 months probation, but didn't) and most importantly, hasn't raped anyone since.

Similair could be said about Floyd. He did his time (we can debate whether it was "enough") and he hasn't committed any DV since.

Comment

Not only did Arum save his behind but so did Oscar when Floyd fell into tax troubles back in 09 and Oscar gave a reported $10mil to clear it up. That's when Floyd started fighting under GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Not only did Arum save his behind but so did Oscar when Floyd fell into tax troubles back in 09 and Oscar gave a reported $10mil to clear it up. That's when Floyd started fighting under GBP.
                      Yeah, I remember Oscar took money out of his own pocket to pay off Floyds taxes before the Marquez fight.

Floyd is pretty much a spoiled brat, his father never let him go out on the street as a kid so he never knew how to survive, he seems anti social, he is not quick witted he doesn't get jokes or have any type of charisma, you seen that video of him talking to his paid beauties? dude just randomly talked about a strip club and they gave some awkward silence and fake smiled, he has two chicks one latina and one filipino chick who before they worked for him were clowning on him on twitter saying Pacquiao all the way kick Floyds ass lol, or watch that video of him with 50 cent yelling dayummmmmm when those hot chicks were all over 50 and Floyd looked awkward, if he never had money I don't think he would have anyone around him, he doesn't have a likeable personality and comes off as a diva, like seriously he ran to Bob Arum after disrespecting a known street guy in J Prince, wtf? why would you be unprofessional to a man who is a respected guy in the hood? J prince is one of the old school guys man, where they still had a code of honor, your word is your bond type dudes. I remember some rapper apparently jumped Shane Mosley or something like that and J prince heard about what happened and took care if it and had a meeting with that dude over him disrespecting Mosley in front of his kid.
                      Last edited by hectari; 01-26-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X