No announcement yet.

Is Floyd fihting Khans leftovers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd fihting Khans leftovers?

In your humble opinion , what do you think.
    I always heard floyd say that about pac .
    Khan called him out and all that and even stated to floyd
    That he is fighting his leftovers . Do you agree?

Not really, Floyd just fights who ever's had a big win at the time, and just so happens Maidana has had one over Broner, Canelo had the hype train last time . . .

The only thing that matters for Floyd is PPV sales. Just so happens that Khan beat Maidana a while back, had they not have fought this fight would still be goin ahead

Comment

man, follow the trend and post about how bad danny looked tonight. and no, i don't think so, khan/maidana was almost 4 years ago, a lot of things changed since then

Comment

Maidana lost a close fight to Khan... That makes Maidana a Khan leftover??? lmao WTF!

Comment

Absolutely not. That fighting leftovers was one of the stupidest sayings that Mayweather ever made up. Everyone who is not undefeated is somebody's leftovers. If Mayweather was going to fight Khan then he would be fighting the leftovers of Prescott, Peterson, and Garcia. Yes, Khan beat Maidana 3 years ago in a close hard fight in which Khan was nearly knocked out but Maidana had to fight both Khan and the referee that was protecting Khan. Maidana has improved since then while Khan is not as good as he was then. If Maidana fought Khan now I would pick Maidana to win by KO. Fighters are rated by how they are performing in their last few fights and not on what they did 3 years ago.

Comment

STFU with this leftover stuff. anyone with a loss can be called a leftover Khan was talking whatever he could to secure the fight. He has no fights at welterweight and looked bad in his last fight. Maidana no matter what you say of Broner beat a guy no one gave him a chance to beat, Khan hasn't beat anyone he wasn't favored over

Comment

I almost forgot that Mayweather recently fought Pacquiao's leftovers when he fought Cotto who had been badly beaten and knocked out by Pacquiao. So much for the leftover BS.

Comment

With Mayweather's logic then yes, Khan's leftovers. Maidana has just come off a highlight win against Broner. But people need to remember as a couch Broner is, he was coming up two weight classes. Maidana is on run but Mayweather will box circles around him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I almost forgot that Mayweather recently fought Pacquiao's leftovers when he fought Cotto who had been badly beaten and knocked out by Pacquiao. So much for the leftover BS.
                  You forgot to mention it was at Cotto's "Comfortable weight"...no "catch-weight"
                  Cough cough Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    In your humble opinion , what do you think.
                    I always heard floyd say that about pac .
                    Khan called him out and all that and even stated to floyd
                    That he is fighting his leftovers . Do you agree?
                    Only a troll, or someone who doesn't follow boxing would agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X