No announcement yet.

Face Off With Max Kellerman - Timothy Bradley vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
    Man Bradley is such a cool good big-hearted guy...

"thats me...im dead on the floor an im still pecking baby"
    Corrected.

But that was something, he's a cool guy. I am starting to like him, but I like Marquez as well. Crates a conundrum of sorts since I can't decide whom I want to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
      Corrected.

But that was something, he's a cool guy. I am starting to like him, but I like Marquez as well. Crates a conundrum of sorts since I can't decide whom I want to win.
      Figure it out, dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
        Figure it out, dummy.
        What the heck r u babbling on about?

Your reading comprehension is low. I can easily make a guess as to who will win, that's not my argument.

Comment

Jeez Marquez is an animal..Bradley is a maniac,I really think this is going to be one of the best fights of the yr..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Jeez Marquez is an animal..Bradley is a maniac,I really think this is going to be one of the best fights of the yr..
            Maybe I'm wrong, but I think expecting this to be boring is crazy. These guys love to fight. They won't be able to avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Maybe I'm wrong, but I think expecting this to be boring is crazy. These guys love to fight. They won't be able to avoid it.
              I don't think your wrong bro..Bradley will have to be a bit more controlled,but I agree there is noway a fight does not break out at some point in this boxing match..

Comment

WTF? 2 months slurring? If he looks the same as before against Marquez I will be shocked.

Comment

Working...
                X