Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares To Donaire: I'll Fight on 4/13, Send Your Counter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sound keen & desperate for the fight, which I like, it's refreshing to see and hopefully we will get this fight on once Nonito and Rigo have fought.

What options do GBP have for Mares??

I want Rigo vs Donaire, Mr Mares can wait a little longer and hopefully keep himself busy

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      Very True.
      Some of these characters on this board don't even know that the fighter does not chose who he fights because he is not putting up his money. Only guys like Vitali, Floyd or Pac have any say so and even then, they don't have full say so who they fight. The rest of the fighters submit to the person who puts up the money and that is not the fighter, it is the Promoter. He is the one who looks at the financial numbers and potential profits and makes the decision. If the fighter declines an opponent, the Promoter can drop the fighter or even sue the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post

Jumping the gun mang !!

Donaire WILL KO Mares

in response to your sig :

MEMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Another thing is am glad Mares pointed out that Nonito isnt "scared" of him, because that word gets thrown around easily along with the word "Ducking" when in fact most boxers aren't really scared of each other.

The only ones that are ducking each other are Top Rank & GBP and it's probably fair to say it's more from TR's side

Comment

You really can't really say anything bad to what Mares just stated cause that makes the most sense! Nobody from GBP stated that was a take it or leave it contract. They should have sent a counter offer instead just saying no.

Comment

In the end it is always Arum

Comment

Donaire better not fight Darchinyan instead of Rigo or Mares April 13

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  They sound keen & desperate for the fight, which I like, it's refreshing to see and hopefully we will get this fight on once Nonito and Rigo have fought.

What options do GBP have for Mares??

I want Rigo vs Donaire, Mr Mares can wait a little longer and hopefully keep himself busy
                  Victor Terrazas

Comment

donaire is a Mallard

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      The only ones that are ducking each other are Top Rank & GBP and it's probably fair to say it's more from TR's side
                      Amen to that!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X