4 Things I want Andre Ward to do:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertPullhoez
    The hate is strong round here
    albertpullhoez, if difference of opinion, or an opinion opposite the majority ballwashing, for a fighter, is considered hate, then so be it...albertpullhoez, everything the thread starter mentioned, regarding andre ward, is the truth in my honest opinion...

Comment

Yeah Andre Ward should really listen some guy on a Boxing Forum who likely have never put on a pair of Gloves a day in his life and knows absolutely NOTHING ABOUT BOXING! It is HILARIOUS how some people on this forum really think their Opinions are Important or how they think PRO FIGHTERS will take their advice hahaha

Ward is on TOP right now, all he has to do is keep doing what he is doing, he is already one of the best P4P in the Sport and his Fame is growing slowly but surely
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-19-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        albertpullhoez, if difference of opinion, or an opinion opposite the majority ballwashing, for a fighter, is considered hate, then so be it...albertpullhoez, everything the thread starter mentioned, regarding andre ward, is the truth in my honest opinion...
        He clinched 70% of the time against Dawson or Froch? The heck out of here.

Comment

Why is this in NSB?

Comment

op def has a point, ward getting way too much advantages in his fights

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertPullhoez
              But it's nothing but *******g and nitpicking though. There's not one real reason that Andre Ward has done to warrant the hate and BS from some people. It's all petty crap

2. The clinching is part of the business and the game, yeah like he's the first fighter to clinch and use that as part of his trade, c'mon son. Once again nitpicking. So he should stop doing something cause the threadstarter doesnt like it? Yeah let me direct you to GTFOH-ville
              Part of the business and the game? Just because fighters get away with it doesn't mean we should stand behind it.

He doesn't just clinch, he's a dirty ass fighter. Guys like Hopkins and Bradley get criticised all the time on here but Ward doesn't because he's the great new American hope. If he's so damn morally wonderful and such a proper christian, then fight with morals.

Because indeed he has a whatever it takes attitude in the worst sense.

All these Ward fans just use the Dawson fight as an excuse to make him sound exciting. He's not, he doesn't draw any excitement and that's for a reason. Until the left hook that Dawson couldn't take, the fight was boring as hell...constant clinching. Of course after he was hurt and completely collapsed mentally apparently it was 'exciting' gtfo.

Every fight he uses his head, he uses his foremans, he clinches and mauls....this is not mma this is boxing.

The sad thing is he actually has the talent, footwork and skill to put on a beautiful boxing display. We saw shades of it during the Froch fight. But again it had to end in 3-4 rounds of clinching cos Froch was getting too aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                Part of the business and the game? Just because fighters get away with it doesn't mean we should stand behind it.

He doesn't just clinch, he's a dirty ass fighter. Guys like Hopkins and Bradley get criticised all the time on here but Ward doesn't because he's the great new American hope. If he's so damn morally wonderful and such a proper christian, then fight with morals.

Because indeed he has a whatever it takes attitude in the worst sense.

All these Ward fans just use the Dawson fight as an excuse to make him sound exciting. He's not, he doesn't draw any excitement and that's for a reason. Until the left hook that Dawson couldn't take, the fight was boring as hell...constant clinching. Of course after he was hurt and completely collapsed mentally apparently it was 'exciting' gtfo.

Every fight he uses his head, he uses his foremans, he clinches and mauls....this is not mma this is boxing.

The sad thing is he actually has the talent, footwork and skill to put on a beautiful boxing display. We saw shades of it during the Froch fight. But again it had to end in 3-4 rounds of clinching cos Froch was getting too aggressive.
                every word you say is the truth. Yes, the Froch fight was the only fight in which Ward didnt clinch the whole time, but only cause Froch was way too slow. Ward could box him from the outside cause he knew he had a big speed advantage. And the moment a situation gets dangerous, the old clinching Ward appears again. dude has more dirty tricks than Hopkins and that says a lot.

Comment

panda would like posters to stop using double standards when assessing fighters

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    every word you say is the truth. Yes, the Froch fight was the only fight in which Ward didnt clinch the whole time, but only cause Froch was way too slow. Ward could box him from the outside cause he knew he had a big speed advantage. And the moment a situation gets dangerous, the old clinching Ward appears again. dude has more dirty tricks than Hopkins and that says a lot.
                    Hopkins gets ****, Bradley gets ****...but Ward the wonderful christian olympian is a p4p great already? I'm glad u made this thread cos it's the damn truth.

Oh btw people forget...re-watch the Dawson fight UNTIL the left hook that rocked him. Within a couple of rounds Dawson is already the recipient of a lovely headbutt which Ward gives to all of his opponents as a souvenir. And it's pretty damn intentional, when clinching he thrusts his head forward and makes contact with his opponent, even pushing and shoving with his head.

What a wonderful guy! great personality!

And the next person to say he has great 'inside fighting' needs to re-watch Corrales Castillo asap. If Ward fought in Mexico the fans there would lynch him.

And btw.....The Allan Green fight is perhaps the most disgraceful fight I have ever witnessed and I will never forgive SOB for that. If anyone asks why you are seriously ******ed. The Bika was also just a terrible clinch fest, and let's not forget the street beating he gave Kessler, not just using his fists.

Am I hating? You damn right I'm hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                      Hopkins gets ****, Bradley gets ****...but Ward the wonderful christian olympian is a p4p great already? I'm glad u made this thread cos it's the damn truth.

Oh btw people forget...re-watch the Dawson fight UNTIL the left hook that rocked him. Within a couple of rounds Dawson is already the recipient of a lovely headbutt which Ward gives to all of his opponents as a souvenir. And it's pretty damn intentional, when clinching he thrusts his head forward and makes contact with his opponent, even pushing and shoving with his head.

What a wonderful guy! great personality!

And the next person to say he has great 'inside fighting' needs to re-watch Corrales Castillo asap. If Ward fought in Mexico the fans there would lynch him.

And btw.....The Allan Green fight is perhaps the most disgraceful fight I have ever witnessed and I will never forgive SOB for that. If anyone asks why you are seriously ******ed. The Bika was also just a terrible clinch fest, and let's not forget the street beating he gave Kessler, not just using his fists.

Am I hating? You damn right I'm hating.
                      corrales used to spit out his mouth piece and pretend to slip to recover in fights...

castillo used to low blow in fights he got outhustled in...

double...

...standards

Comment

Working...
                      X