No announcement yet.

Idea for for new forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Show me a thread in which I was trolling that I've created since becoming a moderator.

Furthermore, show me a thread in which I show favoritism towards trolls.

I'll wait.

I had a huge post going into detail how i feel about your actions, but i thought about it and realized that your just trolling, and as of jabs post a few pages back, my only involvement in this thread will either be about the topic (the creation of a new forum or the resurrection of the VIP forum) at hand or boxing history.

sorry but i wont be involved in your trolling.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-20-2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      I had a huge post going into detail how i feel about your actions, but i thought about it and realized that your just trolling, and as of jabs post a few pages back, my only involvement in this thread will either be about the topic (the creation of a new forum or the resurrection of the VIP forum) at hand or boxing history.

Exactly what I thought.

Comment

I see you've edited the original response lol

I thought you'd be banned by now. Smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I see you've edited the original response lol

I thought you'd be banned by now. Smart move.
          I have no fear of being banned for speaking the truth and how the world works, against a lesser mod, as banning me for the truth would only further to prove my point.

the fact that after/during the rockin' escapades the bringer became/was a mod is a disgrace.

power does not corrupt, it only attracts the corruptible.

I've already done enough to take this thread off topic with my long discussion on I could and I couldn't care less, at this point in time, id rather just set a good example.

on a side note, ive created a new group

Today's boxing for yesterdays fan!!!!

a. this group is for talking about boxing, side lounge type threads will be removed

b. trolling will be dealt with by group mod.

c. your opinion on group moderation will never be ignored.

d. my opinion is second only to 2/3's the groups opinion.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=385

in the discussions, i've provided a better explanation of the rules. and unlike the boxing scene rules about hatred and sexual comments in posts, i plan to follow the above rules.

if you want to be invited, post in here or pm me, i will go through your last 500 posts and decide if to invite you or not, past trolling does not automatically deny you from the group. if people start joining there will be a thread for recommendations where invited people can recommend people.

only people who request to be invited, or are recommended will be up for invite, there will be no automatic invites as for a mod to automatically invite his favorites would only further perpetuate bias and favoritism.

now, please, i urge any one posting after me to keep to the topic, or talk about boxing history.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-20-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I have no fear of being banned for speaking the truth and how the world works, against a lesser mod, as banning me for the truth would only further to prove my point.

the fact that after/during the rockin' escapades the bringer became/was a mod is a disgrace.

power does not corrupt, it only attracts the corruptible.

I've already done enough to take this thread off topic with my long discussion on I could and I couldn't care less, at this point in time, id rather just set a good example.

on a side note, ive created a new group

Today's boxing for yesterdays fan!!!!

a. this group is for talking about boxing, side lounge type threads will be removed

b. trolling will be dealt with by group mod.

c. your opinion on group moderation will never be ignored.

d. my opinion is second only to 2/3's the groups opinion.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=385

in the discussions, i've provided a better explanation of the rules. and unlike the boxing scene rules about hatred and sexual comments in posts, i plan to follow the above rules.

if you want to be invited, post in here or pm me, i will go through your last 500 posts and decide if to invite you or not, past trolling does not automatically deny you from the group. if people start joining there will be a thread for recommendations where invited people can recommend people.

only people who request to be invited, or are recommended will up for invite, there will be no automatic invites as for a mod to automatically invite his favorites would only further perpetuate bias and favoritism.

now, please, i urge any one posting after me to keep to the topic, or talk about boxing history.
            Having a group as a forum does not work. I've tried it before. People lose interest as they cannot be bothered loading up the group page.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Having a group as a forum does not work. I've tried it before. People lose interest as they cannot be bothered loading up the group page.
              the question is, is it personal laziness or apathy that results in the ******ation of such sections?

I'm betting on apathy.

and if your subscribed to the group, really its just user cp, then click the group.

Comment

the question is, is it personal laziness or apathy that results in the ******ation of such sections?

I'm betting on apathy.

and if your subscribed to the group, really its just user cp, then click the group.
                Well it was a History Section group that people were using for hardcore history discussion that people only wanted credible posters opinions on.

It lasted about 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Well it was a History Section group that people were using for hardcore history discussion that people only wanted credible posters opinions on.

It lasted about 3 days.
                  better then any group ive created, so far.

Comment

Thanks to the ****s in NSB, I don't post much in there with the odd boxing related post. Chances of me getting an invite are quite low but thanks for the semi-invite.

Comment

Working...
                    X