No announcement yet.

I can sense allot of racism toward blacks here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
    I kinda feel bad for the good, educated, moral blacks sometimes.

One time I was at Mcdonalds eating, there was this black girl that looks educated at the table across mine. There was this news on the tv about blacks being poorest minority or something like that, we looked at each other for a second then she looked down. I knew she felt a little embarassed about the news and i felt bad for her.
    why feel sorry for her.her skin color is a curse...you don't believe read the Q'uran

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
      why leave this out though?

Mexican-American are more likely to be arrested for aggressive crimes than either blacks or whites

i'd say raping and stealing are a bigger burden on society than beating up some people

Comment

I wonder what it's like for the kid doing all the reporting, he's probably thinking to himself "I've taken down like 8 of these guys lol."

Comment

white people r better at crime!

Comment

I just want to say that people are people and that stats are stats.

Being in the fight game I have made many friends of every race. I take the person for the person that they are and most fighters in the game are genuinely nice people regardless of their skin color.

I am confident that if I were in trouble with blacks ganging up on me that my black friends would have my back. All the same if a black friend of mine was in trouble getting ganged up on by whites I would be in there throwing hard fists to help my friend. He who bleeds in the ring with me is my brother.

I judge people by their actions, not their skin color........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I just checked out some statistics...........

The amount of crimes including murder, rape, assault, theft etc is about even when it comes to race (black and white). While the numbers were close in the pecentages perpetrated by each race it also stated that there are approximately 6x more white people than black people.

These statistics say then for every 1 crime commited by a white person there would be 6 crimes commited by blacks.

Not racist, just facts...........Rockin'
              do these so-called facts take into account unreported cases?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                i'd say raping and stealing are a bigger burden on society than beating up some people
                agree with this ^

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  once again, do you take into account unreported cases. Incest? sex with under-age girls?

these so called facts are convoluted so why would an intelligent guy like you fall for this crap; hook, line and sinker?

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    do these so-called facts take into account unreported cases?
                    obviously not, whats your point? .....Rockin'

Comment

stealing?

ffs. stealing **** out of a grocery store or robbing a corporation of millions. bigger drain?

Comment

Working...
                      X