Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Pacquiao vs Martinez should never happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
    I never took any of that stupid **** seriously to begin with. It's kind of insulting to even act like it's a real issue. SIZE MATTERS, don't believe me, go ask ur ex
    lmao exactly dude. I had to post the thread because it seemed so damn obvious, but I kept hearing the **** popping up in the other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Sounds like an excuse for 2 top pfp fighters avoiding the 3rd.They don't have to fight Martinez.If they didn't that doesn't mean they have ducked him.But Pacman & Floyd better never,ever,ever,ever fight at 154 again.

The upsetting part is that Floyd & Pacman have had an easier path to pfp status than Martinez.If they don't fight him fine.But they shouldn't be ranked higher than him beating shot,old,washed up fighters though.
      totally disagree with this especially with Pacquiao, I would only name 3 fighters and it stamps on any 3 fighters on Martinez career, how could facing Barerra, Morales, Marquez?? he fought all of them for the first time when they were prime age of 29, 2 of them bacame champions again, 1 of them beat him, easier path??

Pac been in the top 10 p4p since 2003 fighting these guys and that's coming from rock bottom nobody knows asian flyweight...

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
        Let's clear the air on this right now. We all know that Pac and Floyd have only ever been paper champions at junior middleweight. That doesn't mean they should go on and fight Sergio Martinez, who is much larger than either of them. I think it's an unfair expectation. But yes, they should never have been considered jr middleweight champs in the first place. What do you guys think? I say the Martinez hatchet needs to get buried now.
        I agree in part, Pac and May are not jmw, but in essence, what your saying is Martinez should leave Pac & May alone because they didn't deserve the titles they won at 154? Well **** that ****, If they were willing to be handed a title on a silver patter at 154 then at least IMHO they are fair game to anyone who can make that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          I agree in part, Pac and May are not jmw, but in essence, what your saying is Martinez should leave Pac & May alone because they didn't deserve the titles they won at 154? Well **** that ****, If they were willing to be handed a title on a silver patter at 154 then at least IMHO they are fair game to anyone who can make that weight.
          I just don't take it seriously. I hear what you are saying. Earlier in the thread we said that if someone fights in a weight division they need to hang out for a bit!

Comment

If Pacquiao and Mayweather can win 154lb belts why can't they fight their again? Pacquiao did a catchweight with Margarito of 150, I think Martinez would decimate both of them.

Comment

Working...
            X