Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone kno whats up with gamboa,demarco,,seth mitchell,mike jones,and escobedo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone kno whats up with gamboa,demarco,,seth mitchell,mike jones,and escobedo??

aint herd of any of these guys in a while since they got they ass beatings,,,and updates on these dudes??

No One Cares

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      No One Cares

chill with that haterade cause u in all of my threads posting non stop,,dont act like u dont like them

Comment

Demarco fights next month. Don't know about the others.

Comment

Mitchell got exposed, wouldnt be surprised if he never comes back. They should put him and Andy Ruiz Jr in the ring together.

Mike Jones lost his comeback fight last year and apparently ****ed up his eye in the process. Dont know if Peltz is still working with him.

Comment

who's mike jones?

Comment

Gamboa fights on June 27th against someone named Joel Montes in Mexico I believe.

Comment

seth mitchell has been in the gym working hard!! i posted pics in another thread hes making sure everythings right before making his return . he came back from the banks loss so i think he will be bounce back fine

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Mitchell got exposed, wouldnt be surprised if he never comes back. They should put him and Andy Ruiz Jr in the ring together.

Mike Jones lost his comeback fight last year and apparently ****ed up his eye in the process. Dont know if Peltz is still working with him.
                  ruiz jr vs mitchell I wouldent mind seeing that.

and Mike Jones was let go out of his contract with top rank, just another fighter who couldent hack it.

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                    seth mitchell has been in the gym working hard!! i posted pics in another thread hes making sure everythings right before making his return . he came back from the banks loss so i think he will be bounce back fine
                    but homeboy got no chin tho man,,sucks cause i like the dude to

Comment

Working...
                    X