No announcement yet.

Who had Tupac killed ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had Tupac killed ?

Just finished watching All Eyez On Me and it got me wondering out of everyone he alienated who actually ordered the hit ? It kinda insinuates it could have been one of a number of x friend/s, gangsters, players etc ...

I’m not really up on the East/West rap beef whole situation.

It was after the Tyson fight.

He beat up some Crip, then they retaliated and shot his ass

I think Suge had something to do with it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I think the white man did it, yo.

Comment

The illuminati

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Yeah. If I was really trying to set a motherfucker up I'd put myself in the line of fire so nobody suspects shit. Fuck being somewhere else safe and sound as it happens. I could be in the line of fire as the bullets fly and I risk getting fragged just so the dude gets killed and I am relieved of all liability! If that's true Suge is a beast.

Comment

Baby lane and his south side crips did it. This is common knowledge in the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              Yeah. If I was really trying to set a motherfucker up I'd put myself in the line of fire so nobody suspects shit. Fuck being somewhere else safe and sound as it happens. I could be in the line of fire as the bullets fly and I risk getting fragged just so the dude gets killed and I am relieved of all liability! If that's true Suge is a beast.
              Doesnt take much to shoot the right target.

Comment

I heard he killed Biggie.

Don't tell anyone doe guise, this is confidential stuff. Keep it between us.

Comment

Fkin nerds lol

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Just finished watching All Eyez On Me and it got me wondering out of everyone he alienated who actually ordered the hit ? It kinda insinuates it could have been one of a number of x friend/s, gangsters, players etc ...

I’m not really up on the East/West rap beef whole situation.
                    Checkout unsolved on Netflix. I too always thought Suge was involved but after watching that I’m not so sure

Comment

Working...
                    X