Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trump had run for president in 08, would he have beaten Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Here's 67 times Trump was referred to in rap lyrics.
    https://youtu.be/-WhGgHjwZxU
    Yeah I've seen this. If you listen to the whole songs because most of these are not praising him.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Beating Hilary was no easy task. Vegas had her as the overwhelming favorite to the very end.

Who comes out victorious in 08?

Trump, McCain, Romney or any Republican would've beaten Obama if they embraced white nationalism and brought white supremacy into the mainstream like Trump did.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Every person I know voted from Obama the first time including myself. They all wanted to be a part in electing the first black POTUS. Trump would of lost.
        I've been listening to replays of radio shows etc from the 2000s, and it's been interesting to hear people's opinions on things now that we know what has actually happened.

One thing that stood out to me is that, even just a couple years before Obama was elected, there was a lot of people who felt like there would never be a Black president. And I recall a lot of people feeling that way in casual conversations I had back then as well.

It was a big deal, at the time. I know someone who feels that another Black candidate would get voters as excited to get out and vote as Obama did. I don't buy it.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-15-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I'm guessing dude hadn't crossed the border yet in those days
          Lol.

Though seriously, I think he wasnt born yet.

I'm pretty sure he's a teenager with a serious case of Walter Mitty syndrome.

Comment

Working...
          X