Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To U.S. Fans: Get Behind Devin Haney, America Has a Star!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people even watched the fight? I don’t see how you can build a Star with so few views. Gonna start having him on canelo undercards

Comment

If he's good he's good.
      You don't have to be American to appreciate talent.
      Let's just hope he doesn't become as unbelievably and
      undeservingly greedy as you know who.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        I guess when Spence fought Algieri it was 50/50 for you as far as who you were supporting right
        ...You want to try again because that made ZERO sense based on the TOPIC! Again the topic fOr this thread is about Americans Supporting Haney. Yes they should because he is a special talent, but I'm pointing out why it is so difficult to get fans do so in America

Relax! You're trying way too hard right now

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          ...You want to try again because that made ZERO sense based on the TOPIC! Again the topic fOr this thread is about Americans Supporting Haney. Yes they should because he is a special talent, but I'm pointing out why it is so difficult to get fans do so in America

Made perfect sense - you said that Americans won't support Americans because a lot of Americans 'think they're Eastern European'. You were saying that white Americans won't support most American fighters because they were black.

And I asked you if your support for a Chris Algieri or Caleb Plant or Kelly Pavlik was just as strong as it was for a black American fighter or even another black fighter?

You can't answer and know you've been exposed so you deflect. Have a nice day.

Comment

Also in another thread, you are ridiculing people for supporting Haney and say that they are jumping on the bandwagon lol? Make up your mind man.

I swear some on this forum was labeling him (Haney) "Another American Hype Job" and also was questioning his Power to now Tea Bagging his BALLS I guess because he is with Hearn and DAZN

Get off the Bandwagon!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              How many people even watched the fight? I don’t see how you can build a Star with so few views. Gonna start having him on canelo undercards
              You can make the same comment about any fighter who fought on HBO or fights on Showtime - do you?

Comment

Made perfect sense - you said that Americans won't support Americans because a lot of Americans 'think they're Eastern European'. You were saying that white Americans won't support most American fighters because they were black.

And I asked you if your support for a Chris Algieri or Caleb Plant or Kelly Pavlik was just as strong as it was for a black American fighter or even another black fighter?

You can't answer and know you've been exposed so you deflect. Have a nice day.
                You been trying to make things racial in multiple threads I see what you're trying to do. I'm not playing your ignorant GAME! You're Begging for so Attention basically

Comment

Also in another thread, you are ridiculing people for supporting Haney and say that they are jumping on the bandwagon lol? Make up your mind man.
                  Once again...ON THIS FORUM!

Comment

Once again...ON THIS FORUM!
                    THIS FORUM is a sum of all the threads on here lol. This is a separate thread not a separate forum. Congrats though you are my new sig.

Comment

You been trying to make things racial in multiple threads I see what you're trying to do. I'm not playing your ignorant GAME! You're Begging for so Attention basically
                      Can't compete, so deflect. Good game.

Comment

Working...
                      X