Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale Putting in Work For Wilder Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale Putting in Work For Wilder Shot

Dominic Breazeale Training Camp Photos Gallery - Fighters competing in SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING action headlined by the Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale heavyweight world title showdown this Saturday night showed off their skills at a media workout Wednesday prior to stepping into the ring at Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Sean Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

All the hearnomaniacs are behind you Brezeale! All the British wilder haters are living vicariously through you!

Comment

Wilder is going to knock out this drunk in 2 rounds...that is...

Comment

I will be rooting for the underdog just as i was rooting for JRock even though i felt his chance at victory were slim!!

Comment

I thought dude would at least try to transform his body for this fight and whip into the best shape of his life.

Still looks soft as always, dude hasn't made any improvements since getting KTFO by JA

Comment

Hot damn! Why the fuck he don't look like an athlete? His body looks worse than Tyson Fury's and Jarrell Miller's. You see he won't take off his t-shirt.

Comment

You better be ready coz Trouble is coming!

Comment

He looks in pretty damn good shape to me..what are people expecting him to have a six pack? The dude looks trim and maybe like he focused on speed..could be wrong..but at least that's what i'm seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  He looks in pretty damn good shape to me..what are people expecting him to have a six pack? The dude looks trim and maybe like he focused on speed..could be wrong..but at least that's what i'm seeing.
                  Thats what I'm seeing too. I don't see any Budweiser belly bursting thru his t-shirt....he looks pretty much slim & trim. He did have a great camp (he said so) with Hunter. A lot of these "pudgy" fighters should probably "freeze" off the fat with Sono Bello or something similar to get rid of the subcutaneous fat...I mean, they get paid enough....after that their "visuals" should be OK to some degree....no shame in that.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    he has a lot of heart but to easy to hit

Comment

Working...
                    X