No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Inks Agreement With MTK Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Yeah, I see he gave a date now for Haney, Oct 3rd. Thought Fortuna was still on the Golden Boy card though
    I that he was fighting Tanajara

Comment

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Inks Agreement With MTK Global

MTK Global has announced the signing of IBF super-featherweight champion Joseph JoJo' Diaz on an advisory deal. Two-weight world champion Diaz (31-1, 15 KOs) is regarded as one of the best fighters in the world, and is the latest big name American signing for MTK Global during its continued expansion into the US.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Welp....you can forget the Tevin Farmer rematch

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          i would love to see JoJo smash that annoying beardy irish prick Carroll.
          Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Yeah, me too.
          Don’t wanna see him anywhere near a world title tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Eddeh talking about Haney vs Fortuna being possible. Hope it happens.
            Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Yeah, I see he gave a date now for Haney, Oct 3rd. Thought Fortuna was still on the Golden Boy card though
            Good fight, but slightly doubtful it actually happens...

Comment

Joseph Diaz a 2 weight world champion? The only title he has won is the IBF title when he beat Farmer at super featherweight. Not very good writing, you should fact check if you’re going to write an article.

Comment

JoJo doesn’t want to fight Farmer

MTK were the ones leaking information that he was looking to face his european mandatory.

JoJo has been talking nonsense about Goldenboy.. you signed a contract and they got you THREE WORLD TITLE shots smh.. ungrateful azz dudes.

Goldenboy won’t let him go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  i would love to see JoJo smash that annoying beardy irish prick Carroll.
                  Carroll already lost today -- a close decision to Maxie Hughes (whoever TF that is).

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Good fight, but slightly doubtful it actually happens...
                    It's possible. Maybe Fortuna passes on Tanajara or more money in a Haney fight. Who knows.

Comment

Daniel Kinahan continuing to do well I see. Boxing + mobsters is a match made in heaven..and hell. Always has.

Comment

Working...
                      X