No announcement yet.

I had the scariest dream last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the scariest dream last night

i was in a doll house looking room laying next to 9 decomposing infants in a bed.. and one dying one is crying for my help..

im scared to go to sleep. dead infants.. i just cant handle it.. omg. seriously wtf...

Std dream perhaps

Comment

dolls are scarier man

that was a big upset i was expecting the dolls coming to life

Comment

Stop watching horror movies at night.

Comment

I heard eating that green stuff that grows on chesse does this.

Comment

are you sure they were infants?

Maybe they were midgets, and the dream is trying to tell you that you're short.

Comment

It's obvious you're dream is about masturbating too much. Dead infants=all the white stuff you've let go to waste while watching barbie(dollhouse?) looking females do freaky ****.

Comment

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/b.htm

To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you.

To dream of a crying baby symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them.

Comment

Gotta love dreams one minute your chatting to a friend at the park the next minute you walk round a corner and your being chased by a black human shape object down a dark alley

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
                    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/b.htm

To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you.

To dream of a crying baby symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them.

very clearly a website for women...

Comment

Working...
                    X