Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget all the Wilder-AJ BS. Inoue stole the show last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you guys talking about... you must be forgetting the all time great Gary Russell Jr, one of the most active fighters in recent years with the all time best ring entrance

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Watching that guy up close last night was a privilege. You can literally hear the thud from his punches, I’ve experienced that before with guys like GGG, Kovalev, Wilder or other HW’s but never someone of that size. Inoue’s skill level combined with his power is frightening. I am so excited to see how much this very special fighter can achieve.
      Inoue is really a "Monster" and ive been telling people since they had Roman Gonzalez ranked number 1 p4p, that I couldnt see Chocolotito beating Inoue. Ive seen them next to one another and the size difference is alot more than I thought previously before seeing in person. Inoue is a fire******* ready to pop on anything and anybody, That dude is a MONSTER.

Comment

Inoue is THAT dude and as good as any fighter in the world. No one destroys good fighters like he does… NO ONE.

But that Wilder KO is going to be what is talked about today. The Warriors/Blazers played game 3 of the WCFs, and hardly anyone talked about it after the Wilder KO. He was the #1 trend stateside for hours after the KO. That KO is getting crazy amount of views and has the casuals talking.

When you get those types of KOs from HWs? You just get different type of buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It's fitting he is fighting Donaire in the final as the only Bantamweight I've seen with that kind of power is prime Doniare.
          So true. It's a passing of the torch to a young phenom.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I hope Donaire gets knocked out early. i do NOT want to see a sustained beating on Nonito for 6+ rounds, he could get put in hospital and seriously hurt.
            😂😂I hope he pulls out with a broken hand or something. I’m a huge Donaire fan and I really don’t wanna see him take a beating off Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              One of my favorite fighters. His body of work is impressive and my #1 P4P atm

Inoue's performance was more impressive considering his level of competition. But that Wilder KO is one for your highlight reels.
              He’s brilliant, his control of distance is very impressive when watching up close as well, he’s always in range to land punches whether on the front or back foot.

I currently have him at #4 but I can understand why people would have him so high. He’s completely destroyed some very capable fighters; Narvaez, Kohno, McDonnell, Payano and now Rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
                Inoue is really a "Monster" and ive been telling people since they had Roman Gonzalez ranked number 1 p4p, that I couldnt see Chocolotito beating Inoue. Ive seen them next to one another and the size difference is alot more than I thought previously before seeing in person. Inoue is a fire******* ready to pop on anything and anybody, That dude is a MONSTER.
                I’m a huge fan of the smaller weight classes and Roman Gonzalez is one of my favourite fighters of the past decade. But tbh I never wanted to see Chocolatito have to mix it with Inoue, Gonzalez was rightfully p4p #1 at the time but that would’ve been a terrible matchup for Gonzalez stylistically. He’s physically too small to compete with a “monster” like Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                  Oh yeah but I feel like hype is different. He's making legit world champs look helpless. He's ko'ing fighters that haven't even been dropped.

When you put it perspective at what he's doing I didn't see him lose a round yet but I only watched his last 5 fights.
                  Exactly! Everyone expected the Wilder fight to go as it did, Inoue on the other hand is re-writing it all fighting great fighters, not tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    So true. It's a passing of the torch to a young phenom.
                    You just know Inoue is gonna end it with a left hook...

I’d f***ing love Nonito to pull it off but I give him little to zero chance.

Nery is the only guy that can challenge Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      He’s brilliant, his control of distance is very impressive when watching up close as well, he’s always in range to land punches whether on the front or back foot.

I currently have him at #4 but I can understand why people would have him so high. He’s completely destroyed some very capable fighters; Narvaez, Kohno, McDonnell, Payano and now Rodriguez.
                      I think it's the manner of his wins that make him a good shout for p4p no.1

Someone like Canelo is scraping wins, sometimes in fights he didn't really win. Inoue is just blowing out fellow world champs and very good fighters in a round or two. Sure someone like Rodriguez isn't p4p as good as GGG, but is it better to blast Rodriquez out in 2 rounds, or have a debatable win over someone like GGG, when the majority felt you lost?

I'm a big Loma fan, but you could say he didn't look that great v Linares or Pedraza, who are probably on similar levels to Inoue's last few opponents.

Crawford has been beating people like a shot Khan, a cripped Benavidez etc..

So i wouldn't say it's unreasonable to have Inoue up at the top, on current form and the way he's beating them.

Comment

Working...
                      X