No announcement yet.

Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    a lot of blacks main reason for living is constantly look for racism and even make it up (only among whites) all the while being black supremacists and no one is allowed to point it out. this is a classic example
    Ok let's just ignore history and make this about black supremacy because one boxer says he gets his energy from his melanin.

Because we all know a lot of blacks love to look for this non existence racism while at the same time perpetuating black supremacy themselves.

Thanks to you and some others for calling it like you see it.

Comment

Comment

Uncle Hymen is part of the illuminati......this is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Why does this threaten or upset you enough to make a post? it's not as if he said anything negative about any other race is it? You **** bigot.
          Well Said!

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            Ok let's just ignore history and make this about black supremacy because one boxer says he gets his energy from his melanin.

Because we all know a lot of blacks love to look for this non existence racism while at the same time perpetuating black supremacy themselves.

Thanks to you and some others for calling it like you see it.
            make it up? seems like melanin causes brain damage among other issues

Comment

Gary got the bigots on here salty. Upset that he has something that they lack in abundance.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Why does this threaten or upset you enough to make a post? it's not as if he said anything negative about any other race is it? You **** bigot.
                Thank goodness, some of these cats are too emotional for me. I still cant believe there is a thread started because of the comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Gary got the bigots on here salty. Upset that he has something that they lack in abundance.
                  Hell yeah I'm salty. Do you know how much trouble it is to have to go to the tanning salon, spread some damn amplifying lotion all over, wear those stupid little eyewear things, lay down and burn myself, trying to get a look these mofos have naturally??

I have burned shoulders and Cocoa butter on right now, over some damn melanin...

Comment

Anti-Black racists are paranoid, threatened and afraid each and every time an African American dares to stand up and be himself and not someone else.

It all stems from the fear and guilt they feel over their horrible and inhumane mistreatment of African Americans have suffered in this country.

Comment

So this moron Russel Jr believes he's stronger the more he attend to tanning salon? Are more boxers that stupid or is it just him?

Comment

Working...
                      X