No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Why don't you just suck my dlck already and get it over with? Every time I have a conversation with someone, you're chiming in, cheerleading, but you have me on ignore. You want to suck me off so fvvcking badly it's ridiculous.

My BBC is strictly for women, but if you keep begging, I might slap you across the eyes with it, bltch.

If someone wants to have a conversation with me, it has nothing to do with you just because you had a few convos with me that made you feel inferior and now you'll bear a 'sunspace grudge' against me for the rest of your time here.

Now shut up and let grown folks speak.

Hahahahahah Ibad beat you into the ground, took away all your self esteem, turns you out as the fool you are, your so enamored with a real man, he turned you into a gay sissy boy.

We have Ibads stupid son here and now we have his cucked BBC, suck it

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post

Ice should have been waiting outside

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        Hahahahahah Ibad beat you into the ground, took away all your self esteem, turns you out as the fool you are, your so enamored with a real man, he turned you into a gay sissy boy.

We have Ibads stupid son here and now we have his cucked BBC, suck it
        Ask 1bad what happened when he tried to step to me in the thunderdome

As for you, you can suck my BBC after he's done, stubby

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Ask 1bad what happened when he tried to step to me in the thunderdome

As for you, you can suck my BBC after he's done, stubby

Another gay post, you lose again sissy boy, suck it.

Comment

Says the idiot who just mimicked the same exact shlt. You don't have a brain, do you

Next time you want to comfort your gay lover for his inferiority complex, do it in private you teenage bltch.
            Last edited by travestyny; 05-18-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              We've done a full lap now. I'm about done
              Its about damn time.

You've made no headway with that intellectual brick wall, and admittedly are now going in circles.

Again, the guy has NEVER admitted he's wrong. Ever. Just ask him to cite 3 times he's conceded a point he's argued.

He cant.

Hell, I doubt he can cite ONE instance.

Quit wasting your time with a base troll gumming up the thread.

Comment

I dont recall, but I'd wager he lobbed a bunch of childish insults at me, engaged in endless attrition tactics, and anointed himself countless 'wins'.

After all, that's all he ever does, for tens of thousands of posts.

A completely useless child best put on Ignore.

And thanks for the compliments, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Its about damn time.

You've made no headway with that intellectual brick wall, and admittedly are now going in circles.

Again, the guy has NEVER admitted he's wrong. Ever. Just ask him to cite 3 times he's conceded a point he's argued.

He cant.

Hell, I doubt he can cite ONE instance.

Quit wasting your time with a base troll gumming up the thread.

I've never been wrong about you, that's for sure. You're an obsessed coward

Hiding behind your ignore function but you talk about me more than my family members. Pitiful

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I dont recall, but I'd wager he lobbed a bunch of childish insults at me, engaged in endless attrition tactics, and anointed himself countless 'wins'.

After all, that's all he ever does, for tens of thousands of posts.

A completely useless child best put on Ignore.

And thanks for the compliments, sir.
                    Oh, you recall. You definitely recall.

You had Bobby Deez nutz in ya mouf when you both tried to spread lies about me.

But that didn't turn out the way you guys wanted it to, did it .

Deez stepped in and took an embarrassing asswhoopin for you. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 05-18-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Ok, so at this point we've come full circle.

Has the legal threshold for any of those crimes, particularly the conspiracy with Russia, been met?
                      Speaking of the threshold.... from a Republican who read the report.

Comment

Working...
                      X