Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Breazeale actually outbox Wilder or is power only chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch the Ugonoh fight...Breazeale has zero chance in this fight. It could be as bad as the second Stiverne fight to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Watch the Ugonoh fight...Breazeale has zero chance in this fight. It could be as bad as the second Stiverne fight to be honest.
      Izu is an aggressive combo/ body puncher against Breazeales 265 pounds weight. Fights not going to resemble that at all with Wilder. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Izu is an aggressive combo/ body puncher against Breazeales 265 pounds weight. Fights not going to resemble that at all with Wilder. Ha
        Breazeale was getting tagged with right hands all through the fight, especially when he stepped back with is hands down. Defensively he is horrible. He is made for Wilder to look good against. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Breazeale was getting tagged with right hands all through the fight, especially when he stepped back with is hands down. Defensively he is horrible. He is made for Wilder to look good against. Ha.
          Wilder throws two punches at a time with a lazy jab and as even Paulie said can't fight going backwards ,but that's how he fights ?

Nothing much to look at. Breazeales skills will win just about every round as long as he's standing.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            You look dumb all the time and are always corrected by me its why you should avoid me on here.

Maybe you missed the point of Breazeale has done better against aggressive punchers and same opponents?

yes if rounds go by with LEGIT scoring we will see who out boxes who and who looks DUMB..its why you cant even understand fighters aren't ruined when they lose,in fact Molina was probably on PEDs against Breazeale bc he was busted after that...were using your time line standards right?

I already know the answer to that one BRO!
            lol what an arrogant prick.

good luck with Breazaaalleee

Comment

He might live with Wilder for a few rounds if he decides to box, but he's so slow that Wilder will catch him at some point. Wilder KO round 6.

Comment

It's very real possibility, but he will get robbed on the cards anyway.
                Breazeale is not as slow as some say. And...as has been pointed out on here, he doesnt need to have as much power as Wilder, he just needs enough power to stop him - and he has that.
                Hoping, for the sake of boxing, that DB takes this, it could go either way.

Comment

Boxing isn't just about throwing quick jabs and combinations. Breazeale isn't technically great in that sense but he'll try to walk Wilder down. Wilder doesn't look good going backwards and won't want to spend any time in the corners, which is exactly where Breazeale will try to put him.

If Breazeale can do that then he can outbox him that way. Then it comes down to power, chin and heart.

I think Breazeale will be too easy to hit and Wilder's power will end the fight. But if Breazeale can take Wilder's power then we've got a live fight.

Comment

Yes, not because Breezy is anything special, he's terrible. But, because Wilder is inconsistent and lacks fundamentals. We've seen Wilder have off nights and struggle against guys that he would have steamrolled on a good night. This fight is pretty much on Wilder and he's perfectly capable of fuking up against anyone. That's part of what makes him exciting to watch.
                    That said, I have Wilder in 3 or 4.

Comment

Wilder against better fighters likes to wait until the other fighter starts to slow little after four rounds or so. I don't think he'll have to wait too long for slow ass brazil

Comment

Working...
                      X