No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    I'm getting psyched for tonight's show...and sad at the same time, as the end draws near.
    It's been a great ride.
    Same. I’m excited but sad we are losing this show. It was more than a show/book series, they created a world that captivated millions of people. The whole experience has been really one of a kind, we’re lucky this came about in our life time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Same. I’m excited but sad we are losing this show. It was more than a show/book series, they created a world that captivated millions of people. The whole experience has been really one of a kind, we’re lucky this came about in our life time.
      Kind of like having Mayweather in our lifetime...sniff...

Comment

My predictions for tonight’s show:

- Daenarys captures Jamie. Tyrion begs for misery, she refuses. Tyrion helps him escape
        - Varys will die by execution
        - The battle will be one sided, Daenarys will go batshįt crazy and burn the city
        - Tyrion will then betray her as she is losing her mind
        - Daenarys wins, Jamie, Cersei will die
        - Varys death: Check

Comment

- Daenarys captures Jamie. Tyrion begs for misery, she refuses. Tyrion helps him escape
          - The battle will be one sided, Daenarys will go batshįt crazy and burn the city
          Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          - Varys death: Check
          - Jamie captured: Check

Comment

• Beginning to think George R.R. Martin gave the writers of the show just enough rope to hang themselves. They've done a terrible job of ending this show imo. I doubt the end of the Night King will be as cut and dry in the books. And so far this episode (S8E5) is pretty damn poor. I can't stand Daenerys/Emilia Clarke and look forward to her death.

Comment

• Ok....who is going to start the complaining about this episode?

Comment

Told you so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Ok....who is going to start the complaining about this episode?
                  Just the way Cersei died irked me. Maggie the frog’s prediction all came true about Cersei but her brother didn’t kill her.

Maybe next episode they’ll find Cersei alive and try to execute her then last minute Jamie will kill her in mercy

Comment

Told you so.
                    Ok Mr Nostradamus....I say Snow gets executed like Ned Stark, and Danny gets the throne. Agree? Or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Ok Mr Nostradamus....I say Snow gets executed like Ned Stark, and Danny gets the throne. Agree? Or no?
                      He's a liar. He didnt predict. It happened exactly per reddit spoiler.

Comment

Working...
                      X