Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give J Rock his props. Hes worth 10 x charlos and beats Charlo ass in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give J Rock his props. Hes worth 10 x charlos and beats Charlo ass in rematch

Give Williams his props. He took it to undefeated p4per hurd from the first bell. Not only that but the guy has class. No gloating at all. Showed respect to hurd and his momma. Hes an all round decent sportsman.
    He also made a good point last night. Fans and media need to stop writing fighters off after a loss. I've not seen a single j rock post on here since his charlo loss but before that everyone was saying he was the truth. That charlo shot was an unbelievable punch, i mean it was some counter uppercut type stuff. Not only that but Charlo is so unlikeble. His behaviour after he ko Williams was embarrassing, was almost like the peds was busting outta him running around and screaming like some looney high on crack.
    Williams was ko but he still had the humility to get off his stool and go to offer charlo thanks and charlo just try to start some trouble or something. That's some of the lowest sportsmanship Ive ever seen.
    The icing on the cake now would be if J Rock rematches charlo, ko's him and then offers the hungry young lion a cuddle when he brakes down and cries. Coz, we already know from his bro that these so-called lions be crying like simba when they get their asses handed to them.
    100% if theres drug testing in this fight charlo loses.

Preach my brother

Comment

Originally posted by mart321 View Post
      Give Williams his props. He took it to undefeated p4per hurd from the first bell. Not only that but the guy has class. No gloating at all. Showed respect to hurd and his momma. Hes an all round decent sportsman.
      He also made a good point last night. Fans and media need to stop writing fighters off after a loss. I've not seen a single j rock post on here since his charlo loss but before that everyone was saying he was the truth. That charlo shot was an unbelievable punch, i mean it was some counter uppercut type stuff. Not only that but Charlo is so unlikeble. His behaviour after he ko Williams was embarrassing, was almost like the peds was busting outta him running around and screaming like some looney high on crack.
      Williams was ko but he still had the humility to get off his stool and go to offer charlo thanks and charlo just try to start some trouble or something. That's some of the lowest sportsmanship Ive ever seen.
      The icing on the cake now would be if J Rock rematches charlo, ko's him and then offers the hungry young lion a cuddle when he brakes down and cries. Coz, we already know from his bro that these so-called lions be crying like simba when they get their asses handed to them.
      I was quick to congratulate Breadman & Jrock on an extraordinary win against the odds,but at the same time that being said I didn't quite see "greatness" in jrock yesterday as much as improvement because his styles still very rough around the edges a bit like Hurd prefight.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves,I saw an up & coming champion in an evenly matched division who worked hard & bounced back because he let charlo(his "enemy") actualley teach him something through defeating him. He learned to not get overconfident but not to be afraid of being kod either.

Its very hard for fighters to learn such difficult lessons,it reminds me of Canelo post FMJ defeating him,fighters who are young learn easier when they lose early. Look at ggg when he lost to Canelo how he has allowed it to destroy the entire persona he created & fired trainer. He is now fighting a part time 35 yr old prospect rather than redeeming himself like Jrock & Nelo did because they are more humble & are younger with true discipline that includes loyalty to those who truly care about their best interests.

Also wvlad did the same
      Last edited by kushking; 05-12-2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Wrong Charlo.

Comment

Charlo is at 160 homie

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Wrong Charlo.
            How so, jermall beat williams and his brother jermell cried when he got beat

Comment

How so, jermall beat williams and his brother jermell cried when he got beat
              You said he should rematch Charlo. The Charlo he lost to campaigns at 160 now.

Comment

Jermall KO's Williams in a rematch.

Comment

Well he haven't fought Jermell, I think he can beat Jermell and Tony Harrison though. I think things get more interesting at 154 with that upset.

Jermall was the Charlo that he fought and I don't think people realize how BIG Jermall is. Jermall is HUGE, he was bigger than Hurd when he was at 154 also more physically stronger and powerful. Even at 160 he is still big for that Division

Comment

It was a great win for him but Hurd was not a pound for pounder he just said he was and this fight showed he wasn't nor was he on anybody's top 10 best pfp that I saw. He has to beat Jermell in the rematch to get credit for it. Beating Hurd is not beating Jermall. I don't like Jermell but he did KO Williams so Williams must try to beat him in a rematch. You may think Williams wins the rematch but that doesn't make it so.

Comment

Working...
                    X