No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman Finalized for July 20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    LOL no. Pacman/Thurman on July 20 and Spence/Garcia on August 3.
    Lol. My head almost exploded. That would have been card of the decade if not millennium

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Lol. My head almost exploded. That would have been card of the decade if not millennium
      Well, to me still Mayweather/Canelo and DSG/Matthysse>Pacman/Thurman and Spence/Porter.

But Spence/Porter will be on regular FOX on August 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        Wow one lost for Thurman and you think he should retire? No wonder fighters don’t want to fight the best.
        Yes, if he can't defeat an aged and past his prime Pac who is more than ten years his senior; Then it could very well be the first steps to gatekeeper status. No, he won't retire because he has to earn a living.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Well, to me still Mayweather/Canelo and DSG/Matthysse>Pacman/Thurman and Spence/Porter.

But Spence/Porter will be on regular FOX on August 3rd.
          Nah. CAnelo should have never been in there with Floyd at that time. It was embarrassing for Canelo. Garcia v mattsye was excellent doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Nah. CAnelo should have never been in there with Floyd at that time. It was embarrassing for Canelo. Garcia v mattsye was excellent doe.
            Nah man, Canelo was legit even at that time. Was coming off beating Trout who handled Cotto fairly easy. That card was special with the main and co-main event. GBP used to put on some damn good PPV undercards....At times lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Legends gonna legend

That's just what they do.
              lions gonna lions

i just hope thurman brings it and doesnt run.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                manny-thurman....spence-porter......NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
                Can you believe what we got "boxing fans" complaining abt those matchups?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Yes, if he can't defeat an aged and past his prime Pac who is more than ten years his senior; Then it could very well be the first steps to gatekeeper status. No, he won't retire because he has to earn a living.
                  So one loss to an aged but all time great fighter erases everything Thurman done in his career. His wins over Garcia, and porter mean nothing now that he lost.

Even jrock Williams said it in his post fight interview after beating Hurd, he said boxing fans need to stop writing off fighters just because of one loss.

Comment

A Lopez fight Thurman gets embarrassed by Pac... Old man can still get it done...

Comment

Thurman is going to knock him out in brutal fashion sadly.

Comment

Working...
                      X