Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya 'Not Saying Andrade Is Top Contender' For Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
    Andrade or Charlo will NOT get a shot at Canelo because they have skill set to beat him.
    Where were Charlo's skills during Korobov fight? He didn't look like an elite fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
      What about BJS? I'd favor Canelo to beat him, but I think hed be the best matchup.
      Forgot about BJS. I also think so, clen vs BJS would be the best matchup!

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
        Charlie fought a man he couldn't prepare for. He was a last min replacement and most times its very difficult to adjust once u have been training for 1 guy and then have to fight someone else. Charlo would have a full camp to fight Canelo and has a great shot at beating him. Don't look for it though because team Canelo will avoid.
        Maybe you are right. But in the Korobov fight he didn't look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Munguia is a champion at 154, is a large JMW, is undefeated, is very active

Vanes is a fringe contender at 154, hadn't fought in 2 years, never fought at MW, 3-3 in his last 6 fights before retiring, took GGG fight in 12 days notice

Yeah...basically the same thing.

You fucking Trump trash

Mexican Ca$hnelo whooped Black Jacobs. Too bad racist prick

Munguia is a green kid who is CLEARLY not on Canelo's level

Canelo would WRECK Munguia

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            You know I usually f--ks with you...You Buggin' Fam! Those dates are like Platinum! Why does the NFL own Thanksgiving? Why does the NBA own Christmas? May and September are as valuable to boxing as 3/17 used to be in the 19th Century!

I did say..... I could be wrong about that

fair call

but, truth be known..... if that fight was held in October..... how many people that would have purchased the PPV in September, would not buy the very same fight in October?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              you may very well be right....and i do agree...if canelo can he should not fight lil g this year....simply because hes been such a beetch

and youre definitley right about this...the one thing we can count on is lil g fans placing blame everywhere but on him

guess what, right on cue.....

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              If Canelo doesn't fight Golovkin this year I'd say that's Canelo's fault.

you Bltchkin fans should stop accepting cheeseburgers, while us Canelo fans dine on lobster..... Bltchkin could have fought Charlo, and would be mandated by the WBC..... Bltchkin could have fought Andrade, and would be first in line.....

.... but, no.....

Bltchkin would prefer to tip-toe through the tulips..... because he knows his bltch fans will still happily chomp away on that cheeseburger

enjoy your Rolls-burger

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Munguia is a green kid who is CLEARLY not on Canelo's level

Canelo would WRECK Munguia
                Your dicksucking and manass fucking faggot self said Borat beating Vanes is the same as Canelo beating Munguia

Go worship Muslim Asian peewee somewhere else punk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Your dicksucking and manass fucking faggot self said Borat beating Vanes is the same as Canelo beating Munguia

Go worship Muslim Asian peewee somewhere else punk

Canelo selecting the green rookie Munguia... would be a bltch-move

just like Hypekin selecting Vanes was a bltch-move

Canelo - along with everyone else who has a clue - can clearly see that the kid is not ready for him.....

the only difference would be, that Munguia would likely be the best choice financially if Canelo fought him..... because Canelo will have eliminated everyone else at that point, and would not be selecting Munguia in favor of someone better..... and would be leveraging those pesos..... but you simply cannot say that about Vanes

selecting Munguia would be a bltch-move..... maybe not the same as Vanes, but a bltch-move nonetheless

no need to have a cow just because one guy suggested that Canelo should fight a shltty opponent, and another guy corrected him

Comment

• Canelo is my guy.....

but if they select Munguia anytime soon, then I predict that the word bltchnelo could be added to the dictionary in my browser

at least for that fight one anyways..... because studnelo would likely go back to fighting champions straight after that

no no no, you will not see me attempting to justify shltty opponent selection, just because Canelo happens to be my guy..... like the muppets do

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                      You are just a GGG hater. GGG beat red azz TWICE.

Mall struggled against B or C level fighter.

Who said that Nelo/Boo Boo/Jermall are not good fights. They are better than clen vs fielding. what I said is clen beats them.
                      I'm not a "hater" if I speak the truth. pvssy g is very overrated AND Mall clearly won.

Comment

Working...
                      X