Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin, Steve Rolls - Face To Face in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Was thinking I slipped outta the loop.... then I looked at Boxrec and realized I hadn't. Didn't recognize any of Steve Rolls' opponents. So IOW, GGG taking an easy return to the ring... IOW he's starting to doubt himself.

He definitely had a good run... albeit against mainly 2nd tier fighters
    he is continuing that run with rolls.

Comment

G looking like a ventriloquist dummy LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        You fool! You do know Canelo offered the 3rd fight to Triple g which he refused so that's why Canelo is fighting Jacob's,...
        Cause your hero Triple g didn't wanna take another ass whopping at the hands of Canelo again!
        Plus your lover Triple g also refused to fight Andrade for the WBO belt so what does that tell you??
        That Triple g is soft like you and prefers to fight tomato cans but dumb fuccers like you still wanna give Triple g credit and claim he's an ATG,....
        Only dumbasses like you believe that! 😂🤣
        If everyone knows it how come nobody can find it from a credible source.

Comment

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&sourc...56229461956900

Comment

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&sourc...56229869767999

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Was thinking I slipped outta the loop.... then I looked at Boxrec and realized I hadn't. Didn't recognize any of Steve Rolls' opponents. So IOW, GGG taking an easy return to the ring... IOW he's starting to doubt himself.
              He definitely had a good run... albeit against mainly 2nd tier fighters

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              he is continuing that run with rolls.
              I'm fine with a return fight being easy. But he'll have to prove himself sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
              X