Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most racist posters on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or do we get a thread like this one every 2 weeks or so

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      motorcity cobra, the big dunn, larry x, shoulder roll are 4 of the worst. i could name many more though.
      And you’re far more racist than all of them

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Whatever happened to Trayvon ended with a 17 year old killed and that’s sad

Those guys were a parody how could you not laugh at them

you can't make me laugh at a kid dying. are you talking about finding humor in the fact that they existed? i don't feel like that's a redeeming quality. several of the dudes were alts of the same guy or guys, and were rubbing the death of a 17 year old kid in people's faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Is it just me or do we get a thread like this one every 2 weeks or so

there are a lot of racists on this forum, but specifically i'd call what boxingscene has a lot of is "tribalism." it's kind of the basis of fan membership in boxing in a lot of ways. i don't have a great way to explain it right now but i'm sure as a fan that you have an idea of what i'm getting at. there's an inherent quality in boxing particularly to pull for "my guy" or, "the guy who is more like me." lots of times that comes down to geography more than anything else, but sometimes, and i'd even say lots of times here on bscene, it comes down to race.

so people want to know who is the most racist as a result

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you can't make me laugh at a kid dying. are you talking about finding humor in the fact that they existed? i don't feel like that's a redeeming quality. several of the dudes were alts of the same guy or guys, and were rubbing the death of a 17 year old kid in people's faces.
            I don’t think anyone was laughing at the death of a young lad

What we were laughing at is how ridiculous the lads in z clan were they were a complete parody

Comment

Motorcity Cobra, BERNIE'S CORNER, Zaroku, W1LL, siablo14 have all been banned for racism. Some more than once.

The Big Dunn might be racist or it could be a case of him not being very bright or he could be like his friend Motorcity Cobra and is both stupid and racist.

There's also the passive aggressive racists like Eff Pandas, Chollo Vista,
              $Bullsfam$, travestyny that think they are being sly with their racism instead of being direct but really they are just cowards. Also I caught travestyny trying to swindle another poster but he quickly abandoned that thread once I alerted the other poster and he knew he couldn't cheat him.

larryxxx.. I owe an apology for accusing him of racism. Turns out he's actually one of the ones.
              Last edited by Joel Osteen; 02-27-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Iwas banned last time for being too heated in discussion about that so called prophet of Islam'! I merely stated the obvious, "mohommed is no prophet!" Mo proof of any miracles. His revelations are contrived and inspired by an Illiterate fool..

Larry is definitely not prejudiced against any group..
                Last edited by Zaroku; 02-27-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                  Motorcity Cobra, BERNIE'S CORNER, Zaroku, W1LL, siablo14 have all been banned for racism. Some more than once.

The Big Dunn might be racist or it could be a case of him not being very bright or he could be like his friend Motorcity Cobra and is both stupid and racist.

There's also the passive aggressive racists like Eff Pandas, Chollo Vista,
                  $Bullsfam$, travestyny that think they are being sly with their racism instead of being direct but really they are just cowards. Also I caught travestyny trying to swindle another poster but he quickly abandoned that thread once I alerted the other poster and he knew he couldn't cheat him.

larryxxx.. I owe an apology for accusing him of racism. Turns out he's actually one of the ones.
                  Where's all the anti-non white racists at? Those are the dominate racist force by 20 miles on this site. And they are legit passive aggressive like champs with their dog whistling.

But I'll play along. Please show me my "passive aggressive racism" that you say I do. I'm curious what you interpret as passive aggressive racism.

And your not all wrong. 2 of the guys you mention are idiots & on my ignore list. Most of the rest just seem to talk about racial sh^t a lil too much for you or something cuz while they might skate the line at times or sometimes go over it I believe most of the "racists" on your list are trying to have legit discussions about racial matters vs just hating others like the anti-non white racists operate.

Talking about racial sh^t is often going to be a delicate matter & hitting a foul ball on occasion is gonna happen sometiimes, but I don't believe most of the cats on your list are maliciously being racists. If anything sometimes I know one or two just like to troll a lil harder to get panties in a bunch which while I don't agree with it its the way some mfers blow off steam or have a lil fun here & then they get their ban for it & come back in a day or w/e.
                  Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-27-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Quit dry snitching and mention us

The Big Dunn

Eff Pandas
                    FinitoxDinamita is a idiot. He's been on my ignore list for years at this point. I don't care what he thinks makes me "a lowkey racist" whatever the f#ck that is.

Comment

Pandas is a dumb twat and 100% a racist

I’d put him in the exact same category as known racists like Tunney, lfc19 and prettyboy32

Comment

Working...
                      X