No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Hey Koba . Looking at the board . I see you have Kyoguchi winnig via TKO against Buddler . But you gave the people that picked via Decision the perfect 30 points ?
    While I chose Kyoguchi / KO / LATE and only got 20 points
    You got some 'splaining to do Lucy .
    Aww sheet. My heart sank as started reading that...

Yeah. I've done fucked up. I can even remember doing that ish. In my head I was treating both results as Close decisions when I was totting the scores.

I'll get on it tonight and get it sorted out... shouldn't make a huge difference to the overall positions but it still needs doing. Good catch man. Think I was just in a hurry to get that ish finished off.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-06-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Koba , I’m Not the most computer savvy but will try. I would probably be better suited on a calculation side or a copy and update side. Maybe some sort of mental support?? Extra set of eyes?? Lol

Comment

• Congrats Otrocubiche! Well done! It’s been great for us all I believe. Looking forward to this year!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Aww sheet. My heart sank as started reading that...

Yeah. I've done fucked up. I can even remember doing that ish. In my head I was treating both results as Close decisions when I was totting the scores.

I'll get on it tonight and get it sorted out... shouldn't make a huge difference to the overall positions but it still needs doing. Good catch man. Think I was just in a hurry to get that ish finished off.
          All good . Your right though . Doesn't make much of a difference ( at least not for me ) .
          Top 10 ain't so bad .

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            All good . Your right though . Doesn't make much of a difference ( at least not for me ) .
            Top 10 ain't so bad .
            No, you done pretty good, I remember earlier in the year commenting when you'd had a good run but then you dropped off a little.

I'll do the update anyway but still... this is why I've gone to effort of putting all the tallies and past iterations of the leaderboard... at least you can backtrack that **** and find out when and where you've made mistakes and the players themselves can check that I ain't messed up. Had a lot more errors in the early days when I was getting used to this but there ain't been any in a while.

Funny thing is with this fight I remember even watching the fight I was kinda confused about the ending, partly because it wasn't in any language I could get a handle on and I couldn't figure what was going on - had it been supposed to be a 10 rounder? had Budler just quit? was it a decision... some of that musta stuck in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Koba , I’m Not the most computer savvy but will try. I would probably be better suited on a calculation side or a copy and update side. Maybe some sort of mental support?? Extra set of eyes?? Lol
              As long as you're happy to be in we can figure out what suits you best as we go along - honestly I should have PMed you first rather than just springing it on you in the thread, but I get carried away sometimes.

Thing is john l basically didn't do any of actual tallying and input work but it was still good to have him for support and an extra opinion and eyes for error checking, so that's cool too... like I say, whatever you're happy to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I'm super impressed with RockyB. He won it all last year and proved that was no fluke by getting second place this year.

He's a real one.
                Even with my eyes close I still beat Roll.

Comment

• First of all, congratulations to otrocubiche, you've had a hell of a year and my hats off to you!

Also a big thanks to the Pick em Crew, I have no idea how you find the time for this but I'm super grateful as it makes it more fun following the sport. (even though it gets kinda stressful at times...........goddamnit)

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I'm super impressed with RockyB. He won it all last year and proved that was no fluke by getting second place this year. He's a real one.
                  Thanks man, I appreciate that a lot!

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Damn right he's the man... Chrismart and A.K are two more who put in real good showings both years, with A.K just dropping a few places with some death or glory Draw picks right at the end there.
                  Thanks, and yeah I see there are a lot of beasts on here. I saw a lot of the same people from last year coming dangerously close to KO'ing me several times.

Let's hope 2019 is another good one. Good luck everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X