No announcement yet.

Give me one good reason to defend Charlo or Andrade instead of Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me one good reason to defend Charlo or Andrade instead of Canelo

Why should we even believe these 2 middleweights are interested in the fight and not the money?

Let’s be real they’re just clout chasing the bag of money

Comment

well charlo is full of crap obviously. he refused to sign with dazn and wont even fight the pbc MW's that are good. he is just over there barking loudly for propaganda purposes while fighting bums.

andrade seems to want to fight the good guys now. he signed to fight saunders and wanted the ggg fight. im sure he could find better competition than the bums he is fighting though but at least he is trying to fight the guys on his platform unlike charlo

Comment

I identify as a lion and that's why the appeal to me

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          Why should we even believe these 2 middleweights are interested in the fight and not the money?
          Because Jermall Charlo defeated JS Heiland (WBC #1) in his middleweight debut to become mandatory challenger July 2017, and never really thirsted after Canelo about it.

Nearly 2 years as mandatory challenger, Canelo gives up the belt, Charlo becomes the full champion, and even still he focuses on his own business.

Definitely wants the fight, but not letting that want distracted him from making his own career (unlike some other folks everyone knows).

Don't know what to say about Andrade, tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Because Jermall Charlo defeated JS Heiland (WBC #1) in his middleweight debut to become mandatory challenger July 2017, and never really thirsted after Canelo about it.

Nearly 2 years as mandatory challenger, Canelo gives up the belt, Charlo becomes the full champion, and even still he focuses on his own business.

Definitely wants the fight, but not letting that want distracted him from making his own career (unlike some other folks everyone knows).

Don't know what to say about Andrade, tbh
            I haven’t heard him say one peep about fighting Sergey Derevyanchenko

Comment

Andrade style is awful... Does he have any real fans? I mean, the guy seem athletic, but people is burning Joshua for fighting like that for one fight while Andrade has been doing it his whole career.... If Charlo fights Canelo, that's ok, at this point I'm more interested in watching Canelo fight Benavidez, Beterbiev or even Callum Smith, but Charlo is ok... Andrade in the other hand, that will be like chasing a spider monkey, it's not even about skills, the fight will be boring and you know the judges won't favor Andrade's style at all. Do it bare knuckle and maybe it gets interesting.

Comment

I don't understand. Why would the fight and the money be two separate things? We should expect all fighters to want the fights that bring 'em the most money and 9/10 these will also be the fights that bring 'em the most recognition and respect too. The only dudes that are free to genuinely just fight who they want - for legacy or whatever - are those who are bring their own payday with 'em and are wealthy enough to be from from financial concerns like Canelo is or Floyd was.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-12-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  I don't understand. Why would the fight and the money be two separate things? We should expect all fighters to want the fights that bring 'em the most money and 9/10 these will also be the fights that bring 'em the most recognition and respect too. The only dudes that are free to genuinely just fight who they want - for legacy or whatever - are those who are bring their own payday with 'em and are wealthy enough to be from from financial concerns like Canelo is or Floyd was.
                  All big paydays starts somewhere! My son loves watches but he didn’t just ask me for a Rolex. He started with a timex and he slowly worked his way up. He didn’t expect me to buy it for him, he payed his own way until he got what he wanted.

Comment

All big paydays starts somewhere! My son loves watches but he didn’t just ask me for a Rolex. He started with a timex and he slowly worked his way up. He didn’t expect me to buy it for him, he payed his own way until he got what he wanted.
                    Ah. You mean they don't deserve the payday? The way you phrased it made it unclear what you meant. All fighters want big paydays and big fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X