No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather slammed for winning fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    Fraudweather does not deserve it. The fraud nearly ruined the sport in America with all his ducking and handpicking and fake retiring. Now all the American frauds duck and handpick just like Cowardweather. Wilder Davis Spence want and need protection, they don't want to fight the best and dare to be great, even if $120m is slapped in their face.

Fraudweather was a disgrace to the sport. This award is another fake propaganda bribe award by a wimp media.

With Fraudweather as the face of boxing in America, boxing has gone down the drain. Pacquaio saved it. Pac is the real fighter of the decade.
    I like Mayweather’s boxing style, but I agree with you that he doesn’t deserve fighter of the decade for the 2010s. It’s ridiculous. For the previous decade he definitely does deserve it. But it really doesn’t make sense to give it to him for last decade. It belongs to someone else (Andre Ward IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by vodkaholic View Post
      i'm just surprised people were bashing canelo for his failed test yet floyd also got caught using steroids against the guy he claimed was on steroids.
      I guess clean fighters like pacman always get screwed over
      what steriod did he get caught using

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
        I am loving every single second of it!!!!!!!!!
        It’s similar to how bitter floyd’s fans were at pacquiao winning it. I seem to recall a whole lot of whining and proclamations of how meaningless the award was.

Comment

Who? Oh, him. Meh.

Comment

that's one man gentlemen

no one is above criticism esp a celebrity,more esp a celebrity with mouth, stop it with that victim mentality already , jeez

Comment

Originally posted by real king kong View Post
              it’s similar to how bitter floyd’s fans were at pacquiao winning it. I seem to recall a whole lot of whining and proclamations of how meaningless the award was.
              call it one both sides then..cause the same ones who acted like it meant everything are crying now..im just having fun with it..i really could care less

Comment

He doesn’t deserve it given his weak and short resume for 2010-2019, but they had to give it him.

PAC already won, and they weren’t going to give it to him two decades in a row despite having the much more spectacular resume this past decade.

And Canelo will most likely receive it this upcoming decade.

They had to give it to Floyd, would be a shame the highest selling boxer of all time never won it.
                Plus, the Mcgregor fight is what they’re basing their decision off of.

Comment

Daggum is really pissed and bitter about this.

Comment

let them slam him they wont get his award off him its set it stone hes fighter of the decade and achieved it when he wasnt even at his peak ..amazing what a great fighter he was and the pac win was beauitful i love knowing pac fans will suffer into eternity lol

Comment

#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Working...
                      X