Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you seen a man beating a woman...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's beating the **** out of her i'd step in. If he just gives her a slap then it's **** all to do with me. You aren't going to gain anything being captain save a ho. The woman is more likely to help her boyfriend who hit her than you that stepped in to help her in a fight.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-18-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If he's beating the **** out of her i'd step in. If he just gives her a slap then it's **** all to do with me. You aren't going to gain anything being captain save a ho. The woman is more likely to help her boyfriend who hit her than you that stepped in to help her in a fight.

Not about being captain save a ho.
      This about what’s morally and ethically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
        Not about being captain save a ho.
        This about what’s morally and ethically correct.
        You'd need to know the whole story of why he's beating her to make a judgement of what is morally correct. Maybe she's done some vile sick ****. Maybe after you found out what she'd done you'd help him beat the **** out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You'd need to know the whole story of why he's beating her to make a judgement of what is morally correct. Maybe she's done some vile sick ****. Maybe after you found out what she'd done you'd help him beat the **** out of her.

No I already discussed this earlier.

Men DO NOT hit women. It doesn’t matter if she screwed his friend, called him little wang, cheated, spent his money, etc. if you truly have hate for her then have a home girl whip her arse. But men DO NOT hit women. Only COWARDLY MEN do that.
          Unless the woman is trying to kill them or truly presenting physical harm to them, there is no other circumstance where that is accepted in the man world. Well, REAL MAN world.

Not some chump coward poosified guys world. Most males who beat women are cowardly insecure dudes. There’s been tons of research that supports that fact.

Comment

No I already discussed this earlier.

Men DO NOT hit women. It doesn’t matter if she screwed his friend, called him little wang, cheated, spent his money, etc. if you truly have hate for her then have a home girl whip her arse. But men DO NOT hit women. Only COWARDLY MEN do that.
            Unless the woman is trying to kill them or truly presenting physical harm to them, there is no other circumstance where that is accepted in the man world. Well, REAL MAN world.

Not some chump coward poosified guys world. Most males who beat women are cowardly insecure dudes. There’s been tons of research that supports that fact.
            Bull****. There was a female carer in my town that was physically abusing and stealing from a 90 year old woman. If that was my relative i'd beat the **** out of the carer woman or not. Nothing cowardly about it.

Comment

I find it weird that the "if women want rights, that means they should take that ass beating" seems to be such a universal sentiment.

Shrug, for me it depends on context

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I find it weird that the "if women want rights, that means they should take that ass beating" seems to be such a universal sentiment.

Shrug, for me it depends on context

There’s clearly a reason why men and women don’t play professional sports together.
                Same reason why grown men and children don’t play professional sports together.

Comment

What would you do?

And what do you think of men who beat up smaller defenseless women?
                  This happened on New Year's eve.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    This happened on New Year's eve.

Curtis Harper

Elroy, come get it. This is your type of crack.

Shantell White, a 24-year-old inventory clerk at Master Mac Food Store in Mandeville, was shot and killed allegedly by a supervisor at the store with whom she was said to have been in a romantic relationship for approximately three years.

“He was always talking about the investment he made in her and I think at one point he was helping out with some school thing,” a source told The Gleaner.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...-sound-warning

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Curtis Harper

Elroy, come get it. This is your type of crack.

Shantell White, a 24-year-old inventory clerk at Master Mac Food Store in Mandeville, was shot and killed allegedly by a supervisor at the store with whom she was said to have been in a romantic relationship for approximately three years.

“He was always talking about the investment he made in her and I think at one point he was helping out with some school thing,” a source told The Gleaner.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...-sound-warning

That’s effed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X