Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jacobs pulled up on Jermell instead of Jermall would things have gone same way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
    Face it, the Charlos are b**ches that wear purses, lmao. LDBC style on ‘em mayne!
    Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Disgusting fantasies from the LDBC. Bootyhouse classics fantasies from the Pen.

PURSES ONLY!
    Im convinced yall the same person...yall say the same shyt, yall post in the same threads, the only people saying the word LDBC

Either yall the same person or
    butt-buddies

Comment

More shît talking cuz Jermell has more personality than Jermall!

Funny thing is, Jacobs pulled up but kept talking about money while Jermall said let’s both skip our next fight and fight each other next!

Hope we get that fight in the near future cuz I believe it’s a 50-50 fight!

Comment

Those top guys almost never lay hands on each other outside the ring. Why should they? They make a million or more for a fight in the ring and get nothing but trouble for slugging another boxer outside the ring. Jacobs had no intention of punching Jermall no matter what Jermall said. I doubt anything would happen if Jacobs confronted Jermell either. He might tell Jacobs to go to hell but that would be about all. If Jacobs lays a hand on either brother he would get punched in the face and he really does not want that.

Comment

They're the same person, Mane. That's why they'll never fight each other.

Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Im convinced yall the same person...yall say the same shyt, yall post in the same threads, the only people saying the word LDBC

Either yall the same person or
            butt-buddies
            We some LDBC killas mayne.

I once saw some LDBC hoe in these streets and I called the cops saying the LDBC hoe had a gun and the cops arrived and shot and killed the LDBC hoe. You gotta think mayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
              We some LDBC killas mayne.

I once saw some LDBC hoe in these streets and I called the cops saying the LDBC hoe had a gun and the cops arrived and shot and killed the LDBC hoe. You gotta think mayne.
              What??? So lame.

Comment

Harrison talked plenty of shit to Jermell, and he didn't get all crazy in response. He just let him run his mouth for the most part and Knocked him TFO in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                X