• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Congratulations

Your most stupid post ever

Boris is a divorced liar accused of domestic violence

Trump’s a multiple divocee and a pathological liar accused of multiple sexual assaults

Tell us more about your “God”

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      this has to be a troll post
      Europe is usually 10,20,30 yrs ahead of us

So a conservative to them would be like a moderate liberal to us 10 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The satanic globalist cabal is being battered by the Christian army of the world.

Our own satanic congress and tard party will see their own fate as it plays out on national TV for the world to see.

“GOD WINS”
        Onward christian warrior.

Comment

Impeacher

I got you bro:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Ppl in hong kong protesting for democracy

These idiots protesting democracy

Ship them to china

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                That’s it. The peaceful tolerant Left at it again...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Nothings hacked.

Burnley, Blackpool, all the mining towns. These people are hopeless. They voted that way because they’re bored of hearing about Brexit. Barely effects them. Underfunded social and health care does.

Labour still would have lost even with the stonewall seats like Blackpool. Where people queue at cashpoints at midnight on giro day to get their fix.

I’ve actually got dough. I vote because I know the state of play with our health and social care services because I work in it and how we struggle to help folks and because I can’t vote Tory. Can’t do it. I’d have to kick my own arse.

Where I’m from in London second generation immigrants in their million pound houses vote labour. They vote labour because like my family they’ve progressed from social housing and bought good houses and got good jobs. The second generation/third generation Irish and the Poles, Asians. These aren’t liberal people ffs. They believe in public spending to support social mobility. These people could vote Tory. They know Labour will increase inheritance tax but that’s alright because tbh our houses ain’t worth their market value.

That said, we ain’t the sons and daughters of f.ucking miners. Blows my mind, man. House is worth packet of peanuts and there’s no jobs. But yeah ‘I don’t trust that Corbyn.’ Dummies.

Conservatives have played an absolute blinder. Gained a massive majority from a referendum nobody wanted that split the country 3 ways. Remain, leave, and Scotland. Scotland’s out. They have to have their referendum.
                  lol while you're sitting there pondering why the filthy peasants didn't vote to fund more muh free healthcare, you ought to consider the part "but at what cost?" look at how ****ed the rest of labour's platform is and work your way from there. corbyn is a closet commie...that alone should automatically disqualify him from being in charge of anything nevermind the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    That’s it. The peaceful tolerant Left at it again...
                    labour is filling their ranks with cucks, radicals, terrorists and the like that don't consider themselves to be British. and so the British people have spoken!

Last edited by John Barron; 12-13-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Corbyn has campaigned for the rights of minorities, the elderly, the poor for decades. Let's not act like the guy is some evil heathen. There are PLENTY of stories from his constituents that would prove otherwise, plenty of video footage too before he was the household name he is now. One of the few MP's who wasn't actually caught up in the MP expenses scandal too.

Blair really and truly ****ed up Labour's reputation nationally and then it was left to Brown but by then it was far too late. They had the younger Cameron about who was a better speaker, fresh and offered something different apparently. Since then Labour have just been a ****show. They chose the wrong brother for a start, if they had chosen David Milliband over Ed, I think he would have really gone further and potentially won an election. Better speaker, better on camera and more eloquent.

Big media wanted Boris to win, hell even the 'impartial' BBC ran articles smearing Corbyn and doctoring footage to make it seem people were clapping Boris Johnson during a speech when they were actually booing him which I think they actually had to apologise for. Big business wanted Boris to win as the minimum wage hike would have affected them negatively. Anyone earning over £80,000 per annum would vote Conservative by default due to tax reasons.

People want the Tories for Brexit but they have done an AWFUL job at negotiating since 2016. So many key mistakes made, so many lies. They were not prepared for a leave vote whatsoever. That wasn't Labour's fault. I do believe Corbyn is a leave voter at heart because he despises the EU elite but he knows his core voting base are remainers so did not want to alienate them.

My main focus was the NHS, public service funding and Brexit. I think Labour is clearly more focused on the NHS and public services spending than the Tories are. Brexit is a ****show from both parties, let's not ignore what the Tories have done since 2016.

Corbyn is a good man but politics is the dirtiest game of them all. Never had a Torie leader who was more unlikeable than Boris Johnson imo....even Hague with his smug grin.

Comment

Working...
                      X