Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Has Been Chasing Wilder and Fury For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
    Stop making Joshua look bad and don’t insult everyone’s intelligence damn
    He really has took away the want to root for Joshua in me, I used to really root for him and slightly edge him against Wilder but this past year has been too much man. Specifically Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      *yawns* wake me up when DAZN has the bàlls to force Hearns to make the fight with Wilder!

Real boxing fans know the truth and won’t even fall for Hearns bullshît!

Till then I’ll look forward to Wilder vs Fury 2
      How do you think DAZN were able to offer Wilder 100m, if Hearn and AJ hadn't agreed to fight? Even the wilder hardcores acknowledge that he declined that offer. So the intent from DAZN was real. You could argue he should get a 50-50 share, but you can't really argue that aj doesn't want the fight at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        *yawns* wake me up when DAZN has the bàlls to force Hearns to make the fight with Wilder!

Real boxing fans know the truth and won’t even fall for Hearns bullshît!

Till then I’ll look forward to Wilder vs Fury 2
        So DAZN has to force Wilder to accept a 100 million dollar deal instead of turning it down and sticking with showtime?

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
          Wilder accepted a flat fee. Also said he would face Whyte first if they he put AJ's name on the contract for the next fight.

Wilder just signed up for 2 dangerous fights back to back. That sound like a fighter that is avoiding anyone? An old Klitchko is the best fighter on AJ's resume. Wilders last 3 oppents beat anyone he has ever faced.
          Of course nothing you said is true but lets focus on Klitschko.

The guy Wilder ducked while he was the 3 belt holder and Champion. Why didn't Wilder fight Klitschko? Even a 40 year old klitschko would've been a challenge. But even if not, you'd think he'd want a former champ on his resume.

Why didn't Wilder try to unify with Parker?

Why isn't Wilder fighting Whyte, his two year mandatory?

It seems to me that once Fury "retired" and left a vacuum for two years, it was Joshua who stepped out of the regional scene and did all the dirty work, fighting all the Top 10 guys that Wilder should've fought in Fury's absence.

He's been champ since 2015 and his best and only win to date is a KO against a nearly 40 year old Ortiz. And then he brings back for another KO while ducking his mandatory obligations.

Why didn't he try to even fight Povetkin again? If steroids is the reason, then why did he give Ortiz another chance since he too tested positive.

Wilder has the weakest 40 fight resume of all times. And that says something.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            So because wilder didn’t sign with dazn for the 100 million cause he didn’t want to be someone’s propert he is ducking AJ ?? If Hearn and Aj want the fight so bad why not give wilder 50/50 ?? Don’t say wilder doesn’t deserve it , it has nothing to do with that , it has to do with Hearn and Aj saying they will do what it takes which is clearly not true . Remember when aj demanded 50 million and wilders team offered it and Aj didn’t even want to further negotiate? Don’t say it was fake because wilders team showed Hearn proof of funds as he requested and Hearn admitted that the money was there .
            You are clearly a low IQ primate but dissect this.

Hearn offered him a 2 fight deal on DAZN. One for a title defense of his choosing (which was gonna be Breazale) and the other against Joshua. That's it. To pretend that Hearn forced him to sign a long-term contract is simply FAKE NEWS.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
              Wilder accepted a flat fee. Also said he would face Whyte first if they he put AJ's name on the contract for the next fight.

Wilder just signed up for 2 dangerous fights back to back. That sound like a fighter that is avoiding anyone? An old Klitchko is the best fighter on AJ's resume. Wilders last 3 oppents beat anyone he has ever faced.

Povetkin/Parker v Ortiz is a 50/50 fight.
              Do you really think Ortiz would have beaten Klitshcko? More fool you....

I’ve never heard Wilder call out Klitscko or Parker for their belts when they had them?
              But its one face one name right?

He waited for AJ to keep unifying then wants just the one fight for all the belts

Comment

Then why they didnt accept the $50 million offer before???

Comment

But he will never fight either of them. Joshua is mentally weak and boring. That was a terrible performance is a fat chef Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    joshua knows Usyk doesn't have the experience as a HW fighter, he's had how many fights as a HW? He will target him because that's an easy fight..he's basically fighting a cruiserweight fighter, then it's back to Ruiz..a 3rd fight which could be his last. That guy is not going anywhere near a dangerous opponent, he lost to a fat midget that's why he was running yesterday, happy that he outran him..that wasn't a fkn fight. As much as I dislike wilder, he comes to knock you out, joshua comes to survive.
                    You seem pretty certain that Ruiz will get the trilogy but why?
                    After Andys crap he pulled what makes you so certain he gets another pay cheque.
                    Also AJ looked kinda nervous even being within distance for a moment.
                    Won't they just think it's to high risk for AJ?

Comment

yeah....sure you have..."champ".....-sigh-

Comment

Working...
                      X