Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto-Algieri on Thurman-Garcia undercard who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto-Algieri on Thurman-Garcia undercard who you got?

There's been rumblings about this being official.

Who takes this?

Jeeze... Berto is hard to predict. I'm inclined to say Chris out-boxes him and takes a decision. If Berto can get him to stand and trade like Spence did, I'm almost certain Algeri gets dropped.

Comment

Berto and Thurman

Comment

Helluva fight, nice style clash. Berto is Explosive but can be inconsistent/lackadaisical, I wonder if Algieri will be fully recovered from the Spence fight.

Regardless of the winner it'll be a War

PBC thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Jeeze... Berto is hard to predict. I'm inclined to say Chris out-boxes him and takes a decision. If Berto can get him to stand and trade like Spence did, I'm almost certain Algeri gets dropped.
          this. If Berto can close the distance, then I like his chances, but the first thing I thought of was Berto getting outboxed by Josesito Lopez. Berto's gonna have to perform better than that.

Since the Pac fight, I feel like Chris has gotten braver, like he's trying to prove something by standing and trading more often, I assume Spence knocked that nonsense out of him, but if he hasn't, I can see Berto finding a home for the right hand.

Comment

Tough fight to call. If the Provodnikov version of Algieri comes out, he could dance to a decision. Otherwise Berto could hurt him.

I'll have to give it some more thought...

Comment

This fight..........isn't half bad. The way Algeri has been fighting lately is entertaining as hell.

Comment

Competitive. Algieri should outbox him, but Berto might take in on activity. Would be a great fight on the undercard. Winner could fight Porter.

Comment

I thought we were gonna get Berto vs Shawn Porter.

Thats leaves Porter with out a dance partner.

Comment

Tbh aside from the Spence fight Algieri has been drastically improving. I say that Algieri gives Berto a boxing lesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X