Sodomized for Burglary by a Notorious Gay Rapist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    In this instance it's hilarious.
    Nope. Foh would you be laughing if two female burglars got raped?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Nope. Foh would you be laughing if two female burglars got raped?
      If two women broke into my home I'd rape them for 50 days, and laugh as I was doing it.

Comment

Obviously fake and quick search for this guy on the sex offenders register brings up nothing further confirming it as fake. You cans top high diving one another and living vicariously through this gentleman now.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          Two burglars got more than they bargained for recently after picking the wrong house to break into. Garfield Morgan, 54, and his 36 year old accomplice friend Kim Gorton are both career burglars, having stolen from hundreds of homes in their lives. But it’s unlikely they’ll go back to crime after the nasty episode they experienced in the home of one Florida man

Harry Harrington is 6’7″ and weighs over 300lbs. It’s pure muscle. He’s a notorious gay s*x predator who has served time in jail for numerous sexual assaults. An aggressive and predatory offender, he’s not the kind of man you want to annoy. But that’s just what Morgan and Gorton did that fateful night.

Harrington, known as ‘The Wolfman‘, easily overpowered the men, tied them up and assaulted them for five full days. Police only intervened after a neighbor heard the men’s cries for help and called them.

As you can see from their mug shots below, the men were extremely traumatized by their ordeal. What they went through is inexcusable, but many online commentators are saying that they deserved some kind of retribution for their crimes. Though we tend to think that a spell in prison is probably more fair. Five days of being raped by a man mountain is a bit much, isn’t it?

The men face burglary charges, while Harrington is looking at another stretch inside for his actions.
          Hey Larry. I bet you are jealous of those two dudes. You got to be thinking why couldn't you have broken into that house back when you used to rob and break into homes. Huh.

Comment

Working...
          X