Is Manny Making a Mistake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    jesus Christ relax
    I am quite relaxed... it's simply not funny. It's just like one of you losers who spend half your life on this forum...someone calling you out? Oh just act like they are getting worked up and play it off. You are an assh0le, that is a calm assertion I'm making from reading your comments, You can pretend you have got me in my "feelings' and notch this as a "win" but you're pathetic and we both know it

Oh, wow. Better take a minute and compose myself...Really got worked up there , sitting at my dining room table, typing on a keyboard .....haha you guys fu(king suck.

Comment

Vargas Is Smartest Choice

Fighting Crawford doesn't produce a belt for #MayPac2.

The belt will gain Manny some negotiating leverage, Bob Arum gets to keep the $$ in house and Manny has a good chance to win, as opposed to facing Thurman or Garcia.

It also offers Floyd and easy win for #50, as opposed to Garcia or Thurman.

Spence has no belt and is high risk / low reward, same with Broner, Berto & Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        I am quite relaxed... it's simply not funny. It's just like one of you losers who spend half your life on this forum...someone calling you out? Oh just act like they are getting worked up and play it off. You are an assh0le, that is a calm assertion I'm making from reading your comments, You can pretend you have got me in my "feelings' and notch this as a "win" but you're pathetic and we both know it

Oh, wow. Better take a minute and compose myself...Really got worked up there , sitting at my dining room table, typing on a keyboard .....haha you guys fu(king suck.
        wow.. you are very delusional m8.. all just cause i said

taking it way too serious

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          wow.. you are very delusional m8.. all just cause i said

taking it way too serious
          There you go again with the serious thing... I called you an assh0le... I didn't swear vengeance on your family for eternity or anything, so stop trying to make it seem that way.

I think you just can't accept I think you're an assh0le.

Comment

Working...
          X