No announcement yet.

The Ward-haters are ******ed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ward-haters are ******ed

People hating on Ward are going too far over and over again. Seriously, it's a pure insult to even suggest that simple fighters like Golovkin and Kovalev would stand a chance against him. It would take something like a prime Roy Jones Jr. or minimum a prime Joe Calzaghe to be able beat him (and I'm not even sure if Calzaghe would win, but stylistically, he stands a very good chance).

Kovalev got bad defense, was falling over his own feet again and again against Pascal and couldn't stop grandpa Hopkins, who in many ways is an ancient and slower version of Ward. He couldn't even stop Chilemba!

Golovkin is from 160lbs and Ward is soon gonna take over 175lbs. Golovkin is just too small and his limited skillset won't pierce Ward's defense.

I know Ward is gonna beat Kovalev soon and the worst thing is, when he makes Kovalev look stupid, people will just say Kovalev that was overrated and that Ward would have lost if he fought Golovkin, lol.
    Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 08-08-2016, 01:01 AM.

I think it's great when they hate on him because they always look like clowns in the end. The guy is a winner. Losers naturally hate a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      People hating on Ward are going too far over and over again. Seriously, it's a pure insult to even suggest that simple fighters like Golovkin and Kovalev would stand a chance against him. It would take something like a prime Roy Jones Jr. or minimum a prime Joe Calzaghe to be able beat him (and I'm not even sure if Calzaghe would win, but stylistically, he stands a very good chance).

Kovalev got bad defense, was falling over his own feet again and again against Pascal and couldn't stop grandpa Hopkins, who in many ways is an ancient and slower version of Ward.

Golovkin is from 160lbs and Ward is soon gonna take over 175lbs. Golovkin is just too small and his limited skillset won't pierce Ward's defense.

I know Ward is gonna beat Kovalev soon and the worst thing is, when he makes Kovalev look stupid, people will just say Kovalev that was overrated and that Ward would have lost if he fought Golovkin, lol.
      Nobody should be criticized for not being able to stop hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Nobody should be criticized for not being able to stop hopkins.
        True, no shame in not doing it, but it proves that Kovalev is not the extreme KO machine that everyone thinks he is when he meets skilled opponents. Hell, he couldn't even KO Chilemba.

Comment

Kovalev got bad defense, was falling over his own feet again and again against Pascal and couldn't stop grandpa Hopkins, who in many ways is an ancient and slower version of Ward. He couldn't even stop Chilemba!

what is hating? when a guy like Ward who does have power, can't stop a guy who's a 100:1 underdog?

that isn't hating

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I think it's great when they hate on him because they always look like clowns in the end. The guy is a winner. Losers naturally hate a winner.
            It actually makes me angry. On one hand, we have Canelo, the fat ginger, who makes his own weight class, wins controversial decisions, keeps ducking/"marinating" the Golovkin fight and challenging small opponents while saying stupid stuff like "in Mexico we don't **** around". On the other hand, we have Ward, who has not lost a fight since he was 12, who has beaten the best opponents available at 168lbs (Froch, Kessler, etc.) and then moved up to take over yet one more division... And people hate on him compared to Canelo?

Ward and Canelo have the same weight outside of the ring, 180+ lbs. A fight between them is not impossible and imagine how badly Canelo would get schooled. I actually even think that Ward would knock him out.

Comment

True, no shame in not doing it, but it proves that Kovalev is not the extreme KO machine that everyone thinks he is when he meets skilled opponents. Hell, he couldn't even KO Chilemba.
              Can't ko everyone...especially guys who are defensively responsible. He did comfortably outpoint both chilemba and hopkins and scored kds tho. To me the real question mark in the fight is how kovalev will react if he's getting outboxed and will he really have the size/strength advantage that many people assume.

Comment

It actually makes me angry. On one hand, we have Canelo, the fat ginger, who makes his own weight class, wins controversial decisions, keeps ducking/"marinating" the Golovkin fight and challenging small opponents while saying stupid stuff like "in Mexico we don't **** around". On the other hand, we have Ward, who has not lost a fight since he was 12, who has beaten the best opponents available at 168lbs (Froch, Kessler, etc.) and then moved up to take over yet one more division... And people hate on him compared to Canelo?

Ward and Canelo have the same weight outside of the ring, 180+ lbs. A fight between them is not impossible and imagine how badly Canelo would get schooled. I actually even think that Ward would knock him out.
                Not me. These simpletons that only understand KOs, trash talk, and drama are jokes in my book. I sometimes like to screw with them but I don't respect them enough for them to bother me. How could I respect anyone who spends their time online trolling fans of a legitimately great and proven boxer? Only a real sad sack would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Can't ko everyone...especially guys who are defensively responsible. He did comfortably outpoint both chilemba and hopkins and scored kds tho. To me the real question mark in the fight is how kovalev will react if he's getting outboxed and will he really have the size/strength advantage that many people assume.
                  People will be surprised. Take this from an expert:

When Ward starts landing a few counters, Kovalev will get scared to throw punches, like all of Ward's opponents. Then after the fight, he will say "Ward got no power, he was just running all night".

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Not me. These simpletons that only understand KOs, trash talk, and drama are jokes in my book. I sometimes like to screw with them but I don't respect them enough for them to bother me. How could I respect anyone who spends their time online trolling fans of a legitimately great and proven boxer? Only a real sad sack would do that.
                    I think it's racism, TBH.

When Golovkin fights trash, people love it, but when Wilder fights trash, people hate.

When Lomachenko does well within his first few fights, people love it, but when Joshua does the same, people hate.

When Wladimir fights with jabs and grabbing, people love it, but when Ward does the same, people hate.

When Kovalev says racist **** over and over again, people love it, but when Hopkins does the same, oh, how I remember the hate he got and how happy people got when Calzaghe "taught the nigqa a lesson".

Comment

Working...
                    X